So whats the verdict on Kingdom hearts?

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The entire series is on sale 23.99 for PSN and its really tempting. Is it more of an action adventure game like Zelda or is it similar to RPGs such as The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Witcher 3 (i don't like games like that )

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
its dope

if u like video games, Disney and Final Fantasy there is literally no reason not to buy the entire series for under $25

unless ur the type that simply plays multiplayer all the time then I'd recommend skipping anything thats not NBA 2K, COD, BF, Fortnite or Madden
I have never played Final Fantasy, but I do play mostly single player games. The only game you listed that I play is COD occasionally.

Multi-player games do not interest me anymore

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I copped it last year cause I've been hearing the hype for years. All them cutscenes :martin: is irritating.

I'll probably get bored enough to give it a go soon.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Amazing series, my favourite video game franchise of all time, and I definitely recommend it for that price. I know the lore like the back of my own hand. :heh:

It's not that the story is complicated, it's more that there's a lot to remember. But by the time you've played all the games in the proper release order, you'll be fine. It's "convoluted" yes, but people make it sound way worse than it actually is.

It's an action-based JRPG with Final Fantasy elements and Disney influences throughout. If that's your thing, I say give it a try.