So What’s The REAL Alternative If This Site Goes Offline?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Isn't that a good sign? I thought he's been gone for about a year.

Nah, he's never been gone that long. The most he's been gone is a couple months.

He routinely doesn't log on for weeks at a time, though.

None of that is even the issue. The problem is he handed the keys to the site to Houston and I but has little to no interaction with us. Which is crazy. I've PM'ed him a dozen or so times about site issues, and he hasn't responded once. I haven't talked to him in over a year.

Fred.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
There is no back up.

These are questions for Brook, who essentially abandoned the site. This is it. Contrary to popular belief Houston and I don't own or have any investment in The Coli. I told cats a long, long, time ago they should go elsewhere, because this site has been on a slow descent since cook left.

EDIT:

Brook hasn't even been on The Coli since last night so it's 100% possible he has no idea anything happened. :dead:

Fred.

200w.gif

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Nah, he's never been gone that long. The most he's been gone is a couple months.

He routinely doesn't log on for weeks at a time, though.

None of that is even the issue. The problem is he handed the keys to the site to Houston and I but has little to no interaction with us. Which is crazy. I've PM'ed him a dozen or so times about site issues, and he hasn't responded once. I haven't talked to him in over a year.

Fred.
I’m sorry but this is crazy as fukk. So many questions from this like is he trying to stifle the growth of the site? Even if you want to be hands off, people here are more than willing to run TheColi if he’d give up control.

What’s the play? I feel bad for you mods who actually give a fukk about this site. :francis:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
I don't understand why he doesn't just sell the site to one of you 6 cert dudes. If it's that much of a hassle, let it go.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry but this is crazy as fukk. So many questions from this like is he trying to stifle the growth of the site? Even if you want to be hands off, people here are more than willing to run TheColi if he’d give up control.

What’s the play? I feel bad for you mods who actually give a fukk about this site. :francis:

I don't know and honestly can't even guess because we have zero contact with him.

The site could be 100x bigger if he:

1. Added more mods.

2. Removed like, 90% of the mods we currently have. No offense to anyone but there's dozens of mods that haven't been active in years. Not as a mod anyway.

3. Opened registration permanently. Or at the very least for months at a time.

4. Gave more mods banning powers. Currently Houston is the only person on the entire site that can ban people. Half the functions of my mod account flat out don't work any more, due to site errors. A site this big with ONE person that can ban, is legit insane.

Fred.