So What’s The REAL Alternative If This Site Goes Offline?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I was content w it tbh. I was on another forum not boxden though that’s atrocious. It wasn’t as good as this place but it got the job done I’m ngl too many weirdos and sex offender defenders on here lately but idk if I’ll ever turn my back on the coli all the way

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Nah, he's never been gone that long. The most he's been gone is a couple months.

He routinely doesn't log on for weeks at a time, though.

None of that is even the issue. The problem is he handed the keys to the site to Houston and I but has little to no interaction with us. Which is crazy. I've PM'ed him a dozen or so times about site issues, and he hasn't responded once. I haven't talked to him in over a year.

Fred.

I was gonna ask if he would be willing to sell it but never mind :picard:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
There is no back up.

These are questions for Brook, who essentially abandoned the site. This is it. Contrary to popular belief Houston and I don't own or have any investment in The Coli. I told cats a long, long, time ago they should go elsewhere, because this site has been on a slow descent since cook left.

EDIT:

Brook hasn't even been on The Coli since last night so it's 100% possible he has no idea anything happened. :dead:

Fred.
so you're sayin, this shyt is cooked :patrice: