So what's the deal with Latinas not bathing? UPDATE: RECEIPTS

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Are we talking about American Latinas like Ricans and Dominicans or are we talking about Latinas from other countries, because I never heard this before ?
Yeah this gotta be some dead ass Nuyorican shyt, freezing in them Bronx and Washington Heights matchbox project apartments...Latinas from Latin America are obsessed with image and would never dream of stepping out of the house without being all dolled up freshly showered hair and nails did

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
:wtf: :jbhmm::ufdup:

sv-02.jpg
Shorty was mixed with Chilean :yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NGL i was dating a latina (like born in South America) earlier this year and she would be on some "i dont feel like taking a shower today" "i didnt really go anywhere today" shyt once in a while where I had to will her to go in the shower. :patrice:

There might be something to this

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:camby: Man you need to take your ass to the forums on Telemundo.com or some shyt. You’re racist ass fukk against black folks.
I’m not racist against anyone .

Oh, so i can smell like rice and beans huh? But when I throw shyt back you’re calling foul? fukk outta here you punk bytch.

You want some attention go call your father

Sway

Banned
Daps
I’m not racist against anyone .

Oh, so i can smell like rice and beans huh? But when I throw shyt back you’re calling foul? fukk outta here you punk bytch.

You want some attention go call your father
Go send some toilet paper rolls to your poor ass granny down in Puerto Rico. :camby: