So what's the deal with Latinas not bathing? UPDATE: RECEIPTS

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
i remember not too long ago there was a thread about some shower thing. Forgot who made it but it was basically a shower head with wires coming down from the ceiling and some sort of electrical box connected to it. Don't know if it was a specific country or even a Latin one but I would be hesitant about using that shyt daily knowing you run the risk of electrocution. Luxury, and danger too prolly.

I was telling the breh earlier. All you need to do is have an air compressor, a large steel water container, and a shower connection to the container. Keep the compressor far away from it and you don't have to worry about electrocution. The air pressure is going to do the work.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
dated a Puerto Rican, used to wash her body with shampoo

Dated another Puerto Rican, used her hands instead of washcloth

But my cleanest ex was South American, Salvadoran to be exact. I don’t think there’s a cleaner, more bathed or better smelling woman on the planet
73ogfi.gif

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Truth is black doesn’t crack because our skin retains a certain moisture level, some of these other races believe over use of water is drying their skin out….causing the wrinkling and skin thinning…..in short, bruddahs and sistahs enjoy washin yo ass, cuz u can