Supporter
Daps
Wish Latina posters were in to confirm this :mjpls:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Maybe they're not taking a full shower, but maybe they at least take a "baño de prostituta".

Another theory is that since hot water is a luxury in Latin American countries, maybe they don't want to be in the cold water too long.

Also, sometimes when we go looking for something on the Internet, we find what we are looking for. It's called confirmation bias.
I get that you gotta try to cape for your people, but they're posting the shyt, I don't have to go looking for it

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's because hot water is a luxury in latin america , so during the winter....memes like these ones pop up because nobody enjoys taking cold showers but people still do.
I took cold showers for years, even in the winter I wasnt skipping showers. You get used to shyt you have to do. Unless it’s something you don’t think you have to do…and now we’ve come full circle.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's because hot water is a luxury in latin america , so during the winter....memes like these ones pop up because nobody enjoys taking cold showers but people still do.

i remember not too long ago there was a thread about some shower thing. Forgot who made it but it was basically a shower head with wires coming down from the ceiling and some sort of electrical box connected to it. Don't know if it was a specific country or even a Latin one but I would be hesitant about using that shyt daily knowing you run the risk of electrocution. Luxury, and danger too prolly.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that you gotta try to cape for your people, but they're posting the shyt, I don't have to go looking for it
All I'm saying is that with the amount of internet that's out there in the world, I could probably type a phrase like "Black/White/Asian people ______." and while it may not always be factual, I could probably find enough corroborating evidence to make it seem like it is. But...hey...

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
i remember not too long ago there was a thread about some shower thing. Forgot who made it but it was basically a shower head with wires coming down from the ceiling and some sort of electrical box connected to it. Don't know if it was a specific country or even a Latin one but I would be hesitant about using that shyt daily knowing you run the risk of electrocution. Luxury, and danger too prolly.