So what you gonna do when you stuck at 32 ..degrees Please get off ur Knees- SEAN PRICE (RIP)

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Just explain the line. Keep your weak insults.

sounds like you toned down, guess you realized you took that L.

an actual f@ggot laughin at a straight male bein called a f@ggot?

:mjlol:

i def aint uploadin them joints tho for u :ufdup: :mjlol:
Says the guy that got herbed by @smokeurobinson

fukk outta fukk boy stuck in 1994.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

damn you ethered yaself

is ghostface homosexual

did you ever find out if ghostface was gay? :mjlol:

and yo @LeflaurLeflahEshkoshka what is your thoughts on this

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
sounds like you toned down, guess you realized you took that L.

an actual f@ggot laughin at a straight male bein called a f@ggot?

:mjlol:

i def aint uploadin them joints tho for u :ufdup: :mjlol:

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

damn you ethered yaself

did you ever find out if ghostface was gay? :mjlol:

and yo @LeflaurLeflahEshkoshka what is your thoughts on this
Nah, I just realized the line doesn't mean anything. Just shallow, smart dumb nikka talk. And I'm kinda bored with this thread.

You can have it.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Nah, I just realized the line doesn't mean anything. Just shallow, smart dumb nikka talk. And I'm kinda bored with this thread.

You can have it.

:why: you the one that walked your monkey a$$ up in here "so concerned" about what it meant in a hostile manner...

and when nikkas decided to check you and NEG REP you :russ: now you byatch out when you should have HUMBLED YOURSELF and got the dialogue and answer you wanted in a Civil Manner..

but that's what FUKKBWOIS do..FUKKBWOI shyt....buh bye Fukkbwoi..and good luck on your pathetic journey for enlightment........

you self hating koondaddy................Go Kill Yourself for the sake of the UNI-VERSE (one word..and the word became flesh) :camby:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:why: you the one that walked your monkey a$$ up in here "so concerned" about what it meant in a hostile manner...

and when nikkas decided to check you and NEG REP you :russ: now you byatch out when you should have HUMBLED YOURSELF and got the dialogue and answer you wanted in a Civil Manner..

but that's what FUKKBWOIS do..FUKKBWOI shyt....buh bye Fukkbwoi..and good luck on your pathetic journey for enlightment........

you self hating koondaddy................Go Kill Yourself for the sake of the UNI-VERSE (one word..and the word became flesh) :camby:

There you go talking that shyt again. Like I said earlier:

@The HONORABLE SKJ you spout a lot of 'occult' stuff from time to time, but it's not enough to just 'know' it. You have to live it, otherwise the knowledge is useless.

Poser. :sas1:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Currency never worried me
Who's got the balls to murder me?
Degree? Higher than a 33

@The HONORABLE SKJ I see you mayne :youngsabo:

Cube with the Game YET AGAIN :banderas:

I got ya playboy :obama:

check this out:

I was Born in the Water...with 3 dollars and 6 dimes (360')
yeah you might laugh.......cause you DID NOT DO YOUR MATH! - erykah badu

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got ya playboy :obama:

check this out:

I was Born in the Water...with 3 dollars and 6 dimes (360')
yeah you might laugh.......cause you DID NOT DO YOUR MATH! - erykah badu

Same song.

If we were made in his image then call us by our names :ufdup:
Most intellects do not believe in god but they fear us just the same :sas2:

Whole song is ridiculous with knowledge

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Squared with the bruhs for a few years back in the A
Found it to highly overrated
Some cats just "have" to join something to feel strong
I see u OP :mjpls:most bruhs are good cats tho, some are questionable

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Squared with the bruhs for a few years back in the A
Found it to highly overrated
Some cats just "have" to join something to feel strong
I see u OP :mjpls:most bruhs are good cats tho, some are questionable

yeah unfortunately that is the case in most blue lodges in these contemporary times....

these cats you speak of are no different than the savages whom join gangs or wanna "step" in a frat....simply cause they want to have SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE...

too many Knife and Fork (socializing) brothers who don't have a lick of "light" within in their pathetic bodies...yet love displaying the "jewels" and trying to obtain all the benefits of being a "craftsman" without doing the REAL LABOR from a speculative level....... :snoop:

and just like u say their are plenty of "good bruhs"...but unfortunately they are tainted by the presence of the "bad bruhs" whom bring shame to the craft with their antics and appearance .....

It's just like the NGE....which is basically the perspective from which this video is coming from....it was very few True and Living builders.....

because just like my enlightner stated..even with the 5 percent..their is a 5% :ufdup:

so mote it be

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
this was a great thread

sean-price-dance1.gif

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
yeah unfortunately that is the case in most blue lodges in these contemporary times....

these cats you speak of are no different than the savages whom join gangs or wanna "step" in a frat....simply cause they want to have SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE...

too many Knife and Fork (socializing) brothers who don't have a lick of "light" within in their pathetic bodies...yet love displaying the "jewels" and trying to obtain all the benefits of being a "craftsman" without doing the REAL LABOR from a speculative level....... :snoop:

and just like u say their are plenty of "good bruhs"...but unfortunately they are tainted by the presence of the "bad bruhs" whom bring shame to the craft with their antics and appearance .....

It's just like the NGE....which is basically the perspective from which this video is coming from....it was very few True and Living builders.....

because just like my enlightner stated..even with the 5 percent..their is a 5% :ufdup:

so mote it be
322.png

What does 322 have to do with the NGE? I understand the influence freemasonry had/has on the NGE but how do you connect the brotherhood of skull and bones to it? The skull and bones traces it's roots back to germany where the Illuminati was started at and have many similarities to the group. Oh, here's a thought: :sas2:

Sine the Illuminati infiltrated freemasonry and that the NGE is deeply rooted in Freemasonry just as the video, the pic you posted, the lyrics and your own post suggest, would it be fair to say that the NGE is a tool of the Illuminati? The NGE's belief's might not adhere to to certain "spooky" doctrines but if it comes from the freemasonic loins then it wouldn't matter. Would that be fair to say oh wise AL HAYMON or nah? Or since the NGE doesn't believe in that spooky stuff it doesn't matter?