So what you gonna do when you stuck at 32 ..degrees Please get off ur Knees- SEAN PRICE (RIP)

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
for the record THIS isn't Occult Gnostics :comeon:

a degree jewel that can be found on any car or belt buckle don't make it OCCULT aka Hidden

also U have not TRAVELED in my circles

so it would be in your best interests to be VERY QUIET:bryan::mjpls:
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Also, the meaning behind the logo is what's hidden, not the logo itself dipshyt.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Also, the meaning behind the logo is what's hidden, not the logo itself dipshyt.

the only thing HIDDEN right now is your IGNORANCE...cause your ANGER is in FULL BLOOM

u angry bout something brush....go have a talk with yourself :camby:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
To be completely honest, your attitude rubs me the wrong way. You act like some guru when you're just another lost nikka. It irks me. :ld:

As you were...

:russ:

u came in here disrespecting me

all u gonna do is keeping IRKING and ANGERING yourself :manny:

it ain't like u can do anything about it

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:russ:

u came in here disrespecting me

all u gonna do is keeping IRKING and ANGERING yourself :manny:

it ain't like u can do anything about it
Nobody disrespected you. I asked a question about that line, and you :flabbynsick: nikkas got in your feelings. I thought maybe you could shed some light on it, but it turns out you and Boot Camp Click are some smart dumb nikkas who think they can fool people into thinking they're dropping knowledge.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Why am I in here arguing with someone that calls himself "Suge Knight Jr.?" He clearly has no father if that's who he looks up to. :heh:

You and Suge Knight are probably the same age :bryan:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I've played this song so many times in my lifetime :mjcry:
daps+rep

yea me too and I still don't have it all memorized, this is a top 5 song of my life.

That's what I figured. @MC Metaphysical is still a fakkit, I see.

if thas what you figured then why did you post like that?

lol @ you nggaz frontin like y'all knowledgable "oh yeah thas what I thought" :camby:

meanwhile you sit at a computer and ask other nikkaz you don't like to teach you shyt.

just like your name states you have no order.

Whatcha gonna do when you stuck in highschool and get out and don't go to college to get a degree rapping bout 32 degrees

was this devin the dude?

lol @ you appearing like a ghost at the mere mention of an insult to me. pathetic.

yo @dat dude kelso you got negged for being a f@ggot. stick to your joke/shock posts.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
daps+rep

yea me too and I still don't have it all memorized, this is a top 5 song of my life.

lol @ you nggaz frontin like y'all knowledgable "oh yeah thas what I thought" :camby:

meanwhile you sit at a computer and ask other nikkaz you don't like to teach you shyt.

was this devin the dude?

lol @ you appearing like a ghost at the mere mention of an insult to me. pathetic.

yo @dat dude kelso you got negged for being a f@ggot. stick to your joke/shock posts.

Lol at thinking something I typed that happened to rhyme is devin the dude..I guess I'm that good,,imagine if I actually tried to really rhyme that..

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
daps+rep

was this devin the dude?

Just explain the line. Keep your weak insults.

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
daps+rep

was this devin the dude?

Says the guy that got herbed by @smokeurobinson on :hamster: :mjlol:

fukk outta fukk boy stuck in 1994.