Aye, why cole stans so bytch made?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He ain't a bad rapper. He's just alright

Not even the best on his own label. Let alone the rap game

J.I.D., Krit, spittta, cyhi, soulo, and vince all way better with way better projects

Yall stans ironically be the one's gassing. He gets one features with other rappers and can do well, but yall deluded yallselves into thinking that makes him the best

Takes more than writing one solid 16. You've went back and forth with dozens of posters but haven't even broke down a cole bar that's supposed to be deep or so clever

THANK. YOU.

This man Cole s just taking up fukking space with just bland ass music. EVERY dude you just name has an album that trumps his whole catalogue.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude is an alright rapper, but his fans been spiraling ever since the apology

I get yall disappointed to finally see the Emperor has no clothes, but let it go :russ:

Nikkas turning into pure haters out of jealousy. Making up all kinds of lies and narratives on kendrick just cause he won the beef. It's obsessive

When's the last time anybody made a cole thread that didn't reference the beef?

Exactly, so the damage is done. Cole lost, embarrassed himself, and is disqualified from any goat discussions

Appreciate his music as you please but stop tryna prop that man up

Talking about he could outrap kendrick when he don't even believe that shyt :mjlol:

Don't give me that excuse that he didn't know how messy the beef would get. It's drake nikka. Everybody knew the deal :stopitslime:

Cole couldn't even handle Noname :heh:

So safe to say he wouldn't have popped off either way it went
What?!

You went back in time or something?

Nobody care bout the apology since the beef. Ost people came around and saw why he bowed out.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be real Cole was always sharing sidekick role between Drake and Kendrick. I’ve said this before I put future in the big 3 before I put Cole there. But now that’s non existent.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he folded, quit and played them and himself

He was their lil hidden go to, to say he's better than KDot and Drake
Esp with him rehashing every feat verse with the same "killing rappers on this shyt" in
different format

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
He ain't a bad rapper. He's just alright

Not even the best on his own label. Let alone the rap game

J.I.D., Krit, spittta, cyhi, soulo, and vince all way better with way better projects

Yall stans ironically be the one's gassing. He gets one features with other rappers and can do well, but yall deluded yallselves into thinking that makes him the best

Takes more than writing one solid 16. You've went back and forth with dozens of posters but haven't even broke down a cole bar that's supposed to be deep or so clever
Im not out here saying Cole is the best rapper of all time like the kenny swifty bots do with kendrick.

Im saying Cole, AS WELL AS all those rappers you named, out rap kendrick on any day, including his best day.

ESPECIALLY CyHi.