So what is the most scumbaggy/indifferent thing the gang from Always Sunny has done?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
2 things i can think of:

Season seven, frank falls in love with a crackhead prostitute. He proposes to her, she ods on crack and dies as he proposes. The roll her into the hall way and ( supposedly) dial 911 from a payphone :whoo:

Thru the series: rickety cricket goes from a reformed priest...to a street urchin...to a crackhead...to a bum with a lascerated voice box (which got fukked by a dog after frank cut it open with a garbage can)...100% because of the gang :to:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
2 things i can think of:

Season seven, frank falls in love with a crackhead prostitute. He proposes to her, she ods on crack and dies as he proposes. The roll her into the hall way and ( supposedly) dial 911 from a payphone :whoo:

Thru the series: rickety cricket goes from a reformed priest...to a street urchin...to a crackhead...to a bum with a lascerated voice box (which got fukked by a dog after frank cut it open with a garbage can)...100% because of the gang :to:

yeah that cricket episode was really fukked up. dee was trying to put it on him hard and then when he left the church she was like :childplease: :ufdup:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cricket and the Waitress' lives have been ruined by the Gang.

The Waitress was a reformed alcoholic who was a big sister volunteer and had a whatever job but it paid. At this point; she's drinking, done drugs, had sex with everyone but Charlie (Frank included), been covered in a bucket of old nasty water and a whole lot of other ish...Mac also punched her in the face (or was that a different chick in the Halloween ep).

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
they fukked up Dave from Happy Endings' life and blew up his car

but the Cricket shyt is the worst of all. Before they started fukking with him he was an upcoming preacher or whatever and after all of their shyt he doesn't believe in God anymore :deadrose:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

The Waitress was a reformed alcoholic who was a big sister volunteer and had a whatever job but it paid. At this point; she's drinking, done drugs, had sex with everyone but Charlie (Frank included), been covered in a bucket of old nasty water and a whole lot of other ish...Mac also punched her in the face (or was that a different chick in the Halloween ep).

i don't know. i think the waitress kind of fukked up her own life. even when she fukked frank, all that shyt was an elaborate plot to get the sex tapes back and to make one weird perverted one. she's just messed up in the head. you could blame the gang for that but she's just fukked up. and the girl mac punched was the pre-op tranny...

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
In the Flipadelphia episode they completely trash the house of the owner of the rival bar when he wanted no part of the rivalry from the beginning. First they run up in his restaurant fukking with his customers and then Dennis pisses on his bar. Then, Frank and Dennis go wet bandits style and run the faucets, fukk up his taxes :lolbron:, and burn a hate message in his lawn. After all that they stand him up at Flipadelphia.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

:whoa:

she only did hand stuff with Mac. :heh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i don't know. i think the waitress kind of fukked up her own life. even when she fukked frank, all that shyt was an elaborate plot to get the sex tapes back and to make one weird perverted one. she's just messed up in the head. you could blame the gang for that but she's just fukked up. and the girl mac punched was the pre-op tranny...

Haha, not the tranny episode...The one where Dee announces her pregnancy and says it was one of the gang. But yeah, you're right...she kinda did it to herself, even when she hired Dee and Charlie to get to Dennis. They cost her the job but it was her own fault.

P.S. Every flashback episode is great. The Ponderosa Wedding, How'd Dee get pregnant and the who pooped in the bed ep too.

:whoa:

she only did hand stuff with Mac. :heh:

Damn that's right. I gotta rewatch the older seasons! :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Them faking the death of a baby was some fukked up shyt

They damn near terrorized that Mexican family and kidnapped them from their home

They've set dee on fire more then once

That mexican family shyt might be the worst...i dont even know their motivation...just kidnapped em...scared the shyt outta them...burned their house down....:wtf: