So we should be eating MORE butter and fat but less bread & potatoes

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You messing up your body with inflammatory foods like wheat bread/carbs and starch/sugar

You are also speeding up tha aging process by consuming those foods not to mention opening tha pathway to heart disease/cancer/diabetes

You should eat vegetables, meat with fat, and butter
Thank you!

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This thread is a good example of why so many people are overweight. Way too many useless obstacles put in place to complicate adherence.

Daps
keto's a good diet but super hard to maintain for a long time

this chick's 46 but looks like she's in her 20s

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
This thread is a good example of why so many people are overweight. Way too many useless obstacles put in place to complicate adherence.

This. Track your calories, eat enough protein and workout and you'll see results. :yeshrug:. Skip the fried and sugary foods for health reasons and you'll be iight.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
keto's a good diet but super hard to maintain for a long time

this chick's 46 but looks like she's in her 20s

Keto isn't the reason she looks young. Also, I've done keto and know the side effects. Bet that chicks breath smell like rotten sewer even after mouthwash and a pack of gum.

Pool_Shark

Daps
This. Track your calories, eat enough protein and workout and you'll see results. :yeshrug:. Skip the fried and sugary foods for health reasons and you'll be iight.
Yeah. I was trying to say that healthy eating can seem difficult to people because of so many myths and bullshyt. It's actually not that hard but people hear that they can't eat this or have to only eat certain foods and they figure it's too difficult so they stay the same. For overall being healthy I don't know too much but I just try to cook my own food and eat it as unprocessed as reasonably possible. Don't have any research to back up why I eat like that, it just makes me feel good.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Yeah. I was trying to say that healthy eating can seem difficult to people because of so many myths and bullshyt. It's actually not that hard but people hear that they can't eat this or have to only eat certain foods and they figure it's too difficult so they stay the same. For overall being healthy I don't know too much but I just try to cook my own food and eat it as unprocessed as reasonably possible. Don't have any research to back up why I eat like that, it just makes me feel good.

Fitness and health is really simple, people just choose to complicate it for no real reason other than advertising. I see so many people getting confused trying to track all these macro nutrients that don't really matter and trying to time their workouts and wait so many seconds between sets and making sure they eat every 157 minutes or whatever. I try to tell them just chill breh, lift hard, hit the cardio, track your cals and get like 120g protein+ if you're trying to gain muscle and they be like "nah, it's not that easy, why do you want me to stay fat? WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME YOUR SECRET? I seen't you lose all that weight and get strong af over the years. TELL ME. :krs:"

Pool_Shark

Daps
Fitness and health is really simple, people just choose to complicate it for no real reason other than advertising
That and boredom.
I see so many people getting confused trying to track all these macro nutrients that don't really matter and trying to time their workouts and wait so many seconds between sets and making sure they eat every 157 minutes or whatever. I try to tell them just chill breh, lift hard, hit the cardio, track your cals and get like 120g protein+ if you're trying to gain muscle and they be like "nah, it's not that easy, why do you want me to stay fat? WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING ME YOUR SECRET? I seen't you lose all that weight and get strong af over the years. TELL ME. :krs:"
Yeah I'm not saying all those things don't matter or don't work but unless your trying to be some kind of athlete, already have years of putting in work and are trying to squeeze what little bit you can, or you just enjoy putting all that work into yourself then it shouldn't be something to stress over.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:Fats are easy calories. I was at one point eating nothing but pasta, salmon/tilapia, and broccoli with the shyt drenched in butter and olive oil.

Never felt overly full or sluggish, enjoyed every single meal. Add peanut butter/almond butter and you can drop bodyfat or gain weight easily by playing

with fat macros. Long as you have no health issues that this would exacerbate, you good to go.