So we should be eating MORE butter and fat but less bread & potatoes

Daps
It's a load of shyt. They're a bunch of quacks. If you lift weights and are active, you NEED carbs. You need to refill your glycogen stores otherwise your performance declines and you'll lose more muscle. I hate low carb and keto diets. They're more for the casually active to never active crowd.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's getting kind of irresponsible with all the back and forth.

The majority of this country needs basic math and this in trending towards trigonometry

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Luckily things like MyFitnessPal are helping even the everyday clueless dieter understand that moderation is the key to long term success and lifestyle change, not these exclusionary diets. I was even talking to a coworker a couple weeks ago about helping them with nutrition and they asked me if I have ever heard of "If it fits your macros....", I was like :gladbron:. Unfortunately, they didn't understand want that even meant so I explained it to them.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
It's a load of shyt. They're a bunch of quacks. If you lift weights and are active, you NEED carbs. You need to refill your glycogen stores otherwise your performance declines and you'll lose more muscle. I hate low carb and keto diets. They're more for the casually active to never active crowd.
You messing up your body with inflammatory foods like wheat bread/carbs and starch/sugar

You are also speeding up tha aging process by consuming those foods not to mention opening tha pathway to heart disease/cancer/diabetes

You should eat vegetables, meat with fat, and butter

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
You messing up your body with inflammatory foods like wheat bread/carbs and starch/sugar

You are also speeding up tha aging process by consuming those foods not to mention opening tha pathway to heart disease/cancer/diabetes

You should eat vegetables, meat with fat, and butter

Please provide peer reviewed studies published in professional nutritional journals that can help me understand the evils of carbs.

Please do not link me to studies about low-carb diet weight loss in the obese.

Please do not link me to websites with agendas and unsupported nutritional claims

I am very curious to read more.