So We Just Gonna Cuban B Microsoft Backpedaling AGAIN huh....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lets be real now, there was also alotta consumers like meechie loosey and courtney who was supporting MS even through all the BS. Calling all the shyt they was selling "innovation" and "the future of gaming". It ain't the consumer they listening to, it's them sales projections.

Anyway you cut it there are basically two different companies with two different ideals, one that was happy to fukk the consumer and has now had to backpedal all their BS just to get back in good with their customers, and the other one that has listened to their customers from the start and doesn't have a need to backpedal because they never tried to fukk over the consumer. Guess who is who?
If you wanna tell stories, at least get your facts straight. Developers wanted the used game policy and both companies listened
Sony first had the used game patent, not microsoft. sony then WATCHED as Microsoft went ahead with it. If you didn't cry about it, the PS4 would be always online right now. They backpeddaled by watching Microsoft take the fall. If you think I'm lying, then you are not qualified to even be in the conversation you started.

When Microsoft revealed there price? Sony then took away the camera to undercut the price of the XB1, then lied to YOU by saying they didn't cut it out for price :what:
Whats so bad about admitting you playing chess? They added 4gb of RAM and that also isn't viewed as "they scrambling" when they are.
But when Microsoft ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THE CONSUMERS by backing off the plan they all had, they bad?
They added the headset becasue THE CONSUMERS ASKED FOR IT so they added the headset.
INDIE DEVS WANTED TO SELF PUBLISH, they allow that. You call it a backpedal tho :umad:
The CONSUMERS want all the features XBOX ONE provides. Your a clown if you think otherwise. Yeah, we dont' more features

Meanwhile, PSN HAS BEEN TOTALLY IGNORED BY SONY. YET YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY LISTEN TO THE CONSUMERS?
I gotta do it bruh

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
you know the xbox one is gonna sell more than the ps4 right , why the delusions ?!
Ship more initially? Sure.
I dont see it overall though. The numbers are close now even when MS had a head start and Sony screwed up the first years of the PS3.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you wanna tell stories, at least get your facts straight. Developers wanted the used game policy and both companies listened
Sony first had the used game patent, not microsoft. sony then WATCHED as Microsoft went ahead with it. If you didn't cry about it, the PS4 would be always online right now. They backpeddaled by watching Microsoft take the fall. If you think I'm lying, then you are not qualified to even be in the conversation you started.

When Microsoft revealed there price? Sony then took away the camera to undercut the price of the XB1, then lied to YOU by saying they didn't cut it out for price :what:
Whats so bad about admitting you playing chess? They added 4gb of RAM and that also isn't viewed as "they scrambling" when they are.
But when Microsoft ACTUALLY LISTENS TO THE CONSUMERS by backing off the plan they all had, they bad?
They added the headset becasue THE CONSUMERS ASKED FOR IT so they added the headset.
INDIE DEVS WANTED TO SELF PUBLISH, they allow that. You call it a backpedal tho :umad:
The CONSUMERS want all the features XBOX ONE provides. Your a clown if you think otherwise. Yeah, we dont' more features

Meanwhile, PSN HAS BEEN TOTALLY IGNORED BY SONY. YET YOU TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY LISTEN TO THE CONSUMERS?
I gotta do it bruh

dog, i aint sony, im just watching this shyt play out. this shyt is really comedy to me. seriously, if its chess, Sony stayed one step ahead this whole time. all this "MS is listening to the consumers" shyt is hilarious because each time they do it they change their stance to be more similar to what Sony is doing, so basically consumers want X1 to be more like PS4. you see how funny that is right?

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta decide whether its a good move or not... You can backpedal all you want but the same guy that made this post was talking crazy when they weren't including a headset. Now they are and he's still talking crazy...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:youngsabo:

Good that they came to their senses to now include a headset, but we all know why they are doing. These nikkaz are scrambling like crazy to do any and everything to help with the negative press THEY CREATED WITH THEIR GREED AND TYPICAL MS TACTICS for the Xbox One-Eighty.

Wonder what's next.
Let's not forget how they were trying to fukk nikkaz over not that long ago and the ONLY reason they are backpedaling is that they are getting killed in preorders and bad PR. nikkaz not doing it because they wanted to, THEY DOING IT BECAUSE THEY HAD TO!!!

In the words of my man Special Ed...

618ZkLhAaTL._SX300_.jpg

Stay tuned for the next reversal.... :youngsabo:
They gonna reverse that policy on year one when the xbots get lured :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gotta decide whether its a good move or not... You can backpedal all you want but the same guy that made this post was talking crazy when they weren't including a headset. Now they are and he's still talking crazy...

Already said it's a "good" move, but my thing is: 1) another backpedal and 2) they only doing it because they trying to get good PR back

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I seriously want the Xbox One to be more like PS4. I know they are working on it by getting rid of those GOD awful ideas when the system was announced, but now they have room for improvement.

1. Xbox President Gone (I don't care how he left, I'm happy his stupid ass is gone)
2. DRM 24 hour check Gone
3. Free Headset

Next round of fixes before release.
1. Optional Kinect
2. Get rid of the paywall for NetFlix and Hulu apps
3. Drop that price 100 bucks.

And the final step.

Fire that PR Team. Fire the HELL outta them.

Now that they are getting their shyt somewhat together. I want to hear more news about the PS4. I'm actually excited for the system to come out.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I seriously want the Xbox One to be more like PS4. I know they are working on it by getting rid of those GOD awful ideas when the system was announced, but now they have room for improvement.

1. Xbox President Gone (I don't care how he left, I'm happy his stupid ass is gone)
3. Free Headset

1. Optional Kinect

And the final step.

Now that they are getting their shyt somewhat together. I want to hear more news about the PS4. I'm actually excited for the system to come out.

Definitely agree with the next round of fixes. I'd still drop the price another 50 due to the inferior specs, but :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Definitely agree with the next round of fixes. I'd still drop the price another 50 due to the inferior specs, but :ehh:

Real talk...there is no way this system should cost more than a PS4 or Wii U. The specs for the machine don't make sense for the cost and you basically need LIVE for it to be complete. Then you have people saying bullshyt like the new Kintec cost as much to make as the Xbox One system. Get rid of the that dumb ass Kintec. Trash it already. Get competitive with the cost and start ramping up the system because if PS4 is more powerful and cheaper? Microsoft is in for a world of hurt.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

3. Free Headset

1. Optional Kinect

And the final step.

Why do you want the XBOX like PS4....what the competition in that? :wtf:

All the difference is just going to be the Name :wtf:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
playstation 4

:ohhh: fukk dem nikkaz i remember i had buy a memory card to play the 2nd level on jet moto

I was 10 years old.... I aint have no job :sadcam:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Why do you want the XBOX like PS4....what the competition in that? :wtf:

All the difference is just going to be the Name :wtf:
Yeah I don't get that. We need two different consoles that are still competitive. And I think the price is justified since the X1 does more.