So We Just Gonna Cuban B Microsoft Backpedaling AGAIN huh....

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
troll.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hes right. Consumers with principles should see that this company, if they could would crush you into Dust but thankfully Sony was here to take a stand and give the consumer what they really wanted, before announcing it to the world. Microsoft said take this and pulled out a gun and when the fans were like O good heavens no help us, why us whyyyyyyyyyyyy, microsoft pulled the trigger and some flowers came out. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Struggle post. Even if you disagree with how they had their original policies you can't hate on a company for listening to the consumer. Ever since the new xbox boss been on board they have been very responsive to consumers!
Lets be real now, there was also alotta consumers like meechie loosey and courtney who was supporting MS even through all the BS. Calling all the shyt they was selling "innovation" and "the future of gaming". It ain't the consumer they listening to, it's them sales projections.

Anyway you cut it there are basically two different companies with two different ideals, one that was happy to fukk the consumer and has now had to backpedal all their BS just to get back in good with their customers, and the other one that has listened to their customers from the start and doesn't have a need to backpedal because they never tried to fukk over the consumer. Guess who is who?

Last edited:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Lets be real now, there was also alotta consumers like meechie liquid and courtney who was supporting MS even through all the BS. Calling all the shyt they was selling "innovation" and "the future of gaming". It ain't the consumer they listening to, it's them sales projections.

Anyway you cut it there are basically two different companies with two different ideals, one that was happy to fukk the consumer and has now had to backpedal all their BS just to get back in good with their customers, and the other one that has listened to their customers from the start and doesn't have a need to backpedal because they never tried to fukk over the consumer. Guess who is who?
Thats a valid argument and I do not disagree with you. But in the end its up the individual as to what they like. Personally It was never a big issue to me. I feel MS is giving more for your money. You may feel different.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lets be real now, there was also alotta consumers like meechie liquid and courtney who was supporting MS even through all the BS. Calling all the shyt they was selling "innovation" and "the future of gaming". It ain't the consumer they listening to, it's them sales projections.

First off liquid is a Sony Stan:scusthov: never link my name with that guy again.

Second. The only way a company can "fukk consumers" is if they lie about the capabilities of a product(which Sony does at least once a month:ufdup:)

Presenting features before a product launches is not "fukking over consumers" you have a choice to buy it or not there is no "fukking" involved.

As for your sales predictions lie, go read the link I posted above. Y'all need to quit listening to rekka he's trolling most of the time, but when y'all start repeating his nonsense it just makes you look stupid:ufdup:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off liquid is a Sony Stan:scusthov: never link my name with that guy again.

Second. The only way a company can "fukk consumers" is if they lie about the capabilities of a product(which Sony does at least once a month:ufdup:)

Presenting features before a product launches is not "fukking over consumers" you have a choice to buy it or not there is no "fukking" involved.

As for your sales predictions lie, go read the link I posted above. Y'all need to quit listening to rekka he's trolling most of the time, but when y'all start repeating his nonsense it just makes you look stupid:ufdup:
I meant loose not liquid, my bad. But peep it, trying to kill off the used game market = fukking consumers, claiming ownership over games consumers paid for = fukking consumers, requiring 24 hour Internet check ins for the console to function = fukking consumers. If you choose to pay to get fukked in the ass, you are still getting fukked in the ass. Just be glad they backpedaled on the whole fukking consumers in the ass thing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I meant loose not liquid, my bad. But peep it, trying to kill off the used game market = fukking consumers, claiming ownership over games consumers paid for = fukking consumers, requiring 24 hour Internet check ins for the console to function = fukking consumers. If you choose to pay to get fukked in the ass, you are still getting fukked in the ass. Just be glad they backpedaled on the whole fukking consumers in the ass thing
They did not try to kill the used games market. They tried to funnel some of that money back to devs. Which would have been a good thing for consumers.

You've never owned the games you buy, just the discs they are on

A 24 hour check in, is a choice if you don't like it don't buy it. No one gets fukked

Like a said quit regurgitating rekka talking points it makes you look bad:scusthov:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Xbot logic:

Microsoft reveals unpopular, anti-consumer policies: "Who cares? They have a vision for the future. :blessed:"
Microsoft immediately backpedals on said policies: "Who cares? They're listening to the consumers. :blessed:"
Sony stan logic:

shyt on X1 when it has a perceived disadvantage

shyt on X1 when they correct that perceived disadvantage

• Dap
Reactions: PS4