So We Just Gonna Cuban B Microsoft Backpedaling AGAIN huh....

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Nothing. I don't want one. I got 2 preordered that I'm flippin on ebay. Not a Halo fan, and none of MS other exclusives interest me. And I'm not gonna keep an inferior spec'd machine that costs more.

But if Kinect if that good to you, then do you bruh. It's supposed to be a game console first, not a smart cable box that plays games also. Which is EXACTLY what MS painted the picture of the Xbox One as if you don't remember. The MS we saw at E3 was the real MS, this new facade is a front because of horrible PR and preorders. Don't forget that.
1. If you dont care about X1 (lying) why try to shyt on it so hard? You talk more about it than the PS4. You like the chick that says she over her ex but that all she talks about. Yes the E3 MS was all about games something Sony has a hard time showing right now.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing. I don't want one. I got 2 preordered that I'm flippin on ebay. Not a Halo fan, and none of MS other exclusives interest me. And I'm not gonna keep an inferior spec'd machine that costs more.

But if Kinect if that good to you, then do you bruh. It's supposed to be a game console first, not a smart cable box that plays games also. Which is EXACTLY what MS painted the picture of the Xbox One as if you don't remember. The MS we saw at E3 was the real MS, this new facade is a front because of horrible PR and preorders. Don't forget that.

You stay talking and asking for features that make no difference whether you purchase it or not... you wasting keystrokes.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
The multiplats will be better on the PS4, but they won't make it 40 percent better even if though they could.

Your games also won't be backed up any longer on the magical cloud. That's one of the things MS gutted when they backpedaled on that. Sorry. :yeshrug:

Excuses once again. When game look identical this next gen, I can here it now the dev didnt take full advantage blah blah

If you want a better mic, buy it or use your old shyt. All MS had to do was include bluetooth or put a stereo jack in the new controller to allow backwards compatibility but those greedy fukks said otherwise.

Irrelevant mic is included, a Optical port is there if you really want higher quality sound like they do now.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wow what a comeback. Call names when you can't successfully defend yourself lol Oh yeah Im still waiting on that link

yall are. MS batters yall, you defend em, they promise to be nice, and yall champion them. Sounds like a battered wife to me. :heh:

49ers on tv, be back later.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All it would take for me is to be significantly better and not just have a bunch of non objective people saying it WILL be better in a few years

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
yall are. MS batters yall, you defend em, they promise to be nice, and yall champion them. Sounds like a battered wife to me. :heh:

49ers on tv, be back later.
I want my link nikka, I don't want to think you are a liar :upsetfavre:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are right, there is a serious push for North America. Because they are going to get slaughtered overseas. When you have to play this much defense at home you are in serious trouble. I asked one of my co-workers about the Xbox One in Japan, and he just laughed. (Xbox is basically non existent over here in Japan) They better hope Sony slips up with the PS4 or its an uphill climb I don't see them completing. Xbox Two will be here sooner than we expect.

Japan market is not a factor for MS, that's always been Nintendo/Sony territory, that ain't gon change. MS needs Euro and NA, especially NA.

Truthfully I don't think either system will be a runaway smash from the jump, especially since people are still now buying 360s and PS3s in large numbers. The console market is about to be over saturated. There is going to be 5 active consoles for people to choose from. Aside from the hardcore gamers who cop on launch I just don't see either one really smashing the first year after the launch. I mean maybe they have some secrets they haven't revealed but neither one at this point has shown anything truly revolutionary that they can use as a selling point.

And all that "it's an all round entertainment system" shyt Xbots is saying is just foolish. Wii U is already doing almost the same exact thing with TVii. The only difference is one is voice control and the other is game pad controlled. That shyt is not the revolutionary selling point y'all bots is making it out to be

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Japan market is not a factor for MS, that's always been Nintendo/Sony territory, that ain't gon change. MS needs Euro and NA, especially NA.

Truthfully I don't think either system will be a runaway smash from the jump, especially since people are still now buying 360s and PS3s in large numbers. The console market is about to be over saturated. There is going to be 5 active consoles for people to choose from. Aside from the hardcore gamers who cop on launch I just don't see either one really smashing the first year after the launch. I mean maybe they have some secrets they haven't revealed but neither one at this point has shown anything truly revolutionary that they can use as a selling point.

And all that "it's an all round entertainment system" shyt Xbots is saying is just foolish. Wii U is already doing almost the same exact thing with TVii. The only difference is one is voice control and the other is game pad controlled. That shyt is not the revolutionary selling point y'all bots is making it out to be
Come on now that shyt not even close.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
- AA batteries
- play and charge kit
- charging nikkaz for online multiplayer when it was always free (now we gotta pay for that shyt now on the PS4)
- making nikkaz pay for Live to use netflix, hulu, amazon prime
- starting DLC on consoles because they were too cheap with the 360 putting in a damn DVD drive.
- proprietary hard drives that were severely overpriced that you had to cop whenever you ran out of room
- no bluetooth support (had to add adapter)
- HDMI wasn't needed (added it a year later... :heh: )

:beli:

:jawalrus:

No bluetooth? :bryan:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
props to all the Sony fanboys keeping me up to date on all things Xbox

the-rock-clapping.gif

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol they the best source of info. They keep up with xbox more than their own system. :deadmanny:
There's usually more news about the building that is burning down than there is about the one standing tall. We know PS4 is gonna be great, its been nothing but good news all year. Not much more to discuss. Xbox 1 on the other hand is like the aftermath of hurricane Katrina, it has been such an extremely catastrophic launch you can't help but talk about it.