Reppin
NYC
After Malinda Williams, sanaa & nia are 2nd and 3rd

Screen-shot-2013-10-08-at-11.19.47-AM.png

but nobody beats my shorty

Malinda-Williams.jpg

EJ46aYf.gif
[/QUOTE

I respect your opinion but I strongly disagree. Nia is on another level.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would admit that if she didn't want to be married, that would be rare as far as women go correct? And your statement of "cater to a man for the rest of her life" is your own perceived idea about what a marriage is. How about cater to each other? But if your point is, she may just not want to be married, then yes that could be it. And she may just be too classy to complain about being single, which in my opinion usually sounds very pitiful when people do it. But yes, she may be content with being single. She may not be able to have children, which in that case she may feel what's the point of getting married.

But in all my years of living, it is RARE to find a woman that just doesn't want to be married. And when you see a woman as fine as she is, and as well-known as she is , to still be single it makes you wonder...what's up??

Wasn't she engaged to a football player several years ago though?

I know a few women that are older and in the same situation yet have never once expressed a need to have a family. One in particular broke off two engagements and has never regretted it. Not every woman wants to be married or have children.

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

ikr, she's been here long enough to know that every single woman on earth wants to cater to a man for the rest of her life and have his children. That's every woman's dream. and if any woman doesn't want that, she's lying and there's something wrong with her.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Exactly...these niccas is mezmerized....:russ:

Yet they dont see the clear signs of something nefarious with her....

Sure she is fine.....I said that...

But there is something to say about a 42 year old childless non-married attractive woman in Hollywood with a mediocre acting career

Why do men assume the goal of all women is to be married and/or have children? No one makes the same statements about grown unmarried, childless men...that's sexist in and of itself, friend! I luh you doh!