sanaa-lathan-9.jpg

Beautiful black woman in hollywood

Almost broke up Denzel marriage...

Over 40 with no kids.....

Not married....

No known BF's or GF's....

bytch is a ho

:patrice:

yet simps on facebook swear she is wifey. This slut comes to my house I'm gonna fukk in right in the ass like the whore she is then cum in her eyeballs.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
There's something afoot there. We all know if she was a regular woman and not a celebrity, looking that fine at 42 years old but, single, unmarried and childless, everybody, especially her family, would wonder what's wrong with her. Every regular dude alive thinks she's a goddess but, yet none of the rich celeb dudes locked her down :sas2:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
There's something afoot there. We all know if she was a regular woman and not a celebrity, looking that fine at 42 years old but, single, unmarried and childless, everybody, especially her family, would wonder what's wrong with her. Every regular dude alive thinks she's a goddess but, yet none of the rich celeb dudes locked her down :sas2:

Exactly...these niccas is mezmerized....:russ:

Yet they dont see the clear signs of something nefarious with her....

Sure she is fine.....I said that...

But there is something to say about a 42 year old childless non-married attractive woman in Hollywood with a mediocre acting career

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As astonishing as this may sound to some of you, maybe just maybe she doesn't want to be locked down. Not every woman wants to cater to a man for the rest of her life.

And last time I checked she has never, not once complained about being single nor is she just choosing random possible deadbeats out of desperation so I think it's safe to assume she's perfectly content with whatever her situation is.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
As astonishing as this may sound to some of you, maybe just maybe she doesn't want to be locked down. Not every woman wants to cater to a man for the rest of her life.

And last time I checked she has never, not once complained about being single nor is she just choosing random possible deadbeats out of desperation so I think it's safe to assume she's perfectly content with whatever her situation is.

Lies