So we agree Sanaa Lathan is a whore? *Updated- French is smashing*

semtex

:)
Daps
Cause can't nobody HANDLE her

tumblr_lg0ta784PY1qafrh6.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
:childplease: Overrated how? Nobody mentions her with the Halle Berrys or Beyonces and she's a 7 1/2 at worst and possible strong 8. So who exactly overrates Sanaa Lathan? :usure:

Not in 2014 but in the pre Tyler Perry black movie era people were gassing her something serious.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
As astonishing as this may sound to some of you, maybe just maybe she doesn't want to be locked down. Not every woman wants to cater to a man for the rest of her life.

And last time I checked she has never, not once complained about being single nor is she just choosing random possible deadbeats out of desperation so I think it's safe to assume she's perfectly content with whatever her situation is.
You would admit that if she didn't want to be married, that would be rare as far as women go correct? And your statement of "cater to a man for the rest of her life" is your own perceived idea about what a marriage is. How about cater to each other? But if your point is, she may just not want to be married, then yes that could be it. And she may just be too classy to complain about being single, which in my opinion usually sounds very pitiful when people do it. But yes, she may be content with being single. She may not be able to have children, which in that case she may feel what's the point of getting married.

But in all my years of living, it is RARE to find a woman that just doesn't want to be married. And when you see a woman as fine as she is, and as well-known as she is , to still be single it makes you wonder...what's up??

Wasn't she engaged to a football player several years ago though?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You would admit that if she didn't want to be married, that would be rare as far as women go correct? And your statement of "cater to a man for the rest of her life" is your own perceived idea about what a marriage is. How about cater to each other? But if your point is, she may just not want to be married, then yes that could be it. And she may just be too classy to complain about being single, which in my opinion usually sounds very pitiful when people do it. But yes, she may be content with being single. She may not be able to have children, which in that case she may feel what's the point of getting married.

But in all my years of living, it is RARE to find a woman that just doesn't want to be married. And when you see a woman as fine as she is, and as well-known as she is , to still be single it makes you wonder...what's up??

Wasn't she engaged to a football player several years ago though?

You have to understand who you are arguing with

@LovelyDay is one of those "I don't need a man or a ring" types