So TSC favorite Snow Queen Nlkkita Lyons is openly playing MAGA Rap Music on Memorial Day...

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Sorry you feel that way fam. Hope you resolve whatever issue you have with me. I got none with you patna

But why the fukk should I care about which rappers this random ass white nxt bytch doing squats to?

If that makes me contrarian that’s trying hard, fukk it. I’ll be that.

Shout out to my contrarian try hard nikkas :blessed:

And I’m black. My pictures been posted here, and I don’t mind posting the shyt again
Issues? Nah bruh ain’t that deep. Was just an observation lol

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Crazy how she on this muh freedom wave when her whole personality is derived from black culture.

It never fails. They'll piggyback off of black style & flavor to get on, & then snatch off the mask when they get to where they want to be. See: Kid Rock, Bieber, J-Lo, Pink, ect. Only difference is she evidently breaks character more frequently than her predecessors.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I’m not a “America, fuxk yeah!” Guy But one song from dude (as far as I know) shouldn’t have dudes turn on someone. I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China.

This is simply the passive aggressive way of stating that, "If your black ass doesn't like it, you should leave." It's about as close to, "America, fukk yeah!" as you can get without outright coming out and saying it. Given your racial makeup Mr. Mexican American, I can understand why you'd be one foot in, one foot out with a slight conflict of interest, though.

Edit: ok, so I did quick research on dude and the song and he is a Trumptard. That’s all you had to say and not try to put some “you wouldn’t understand” shyt on me

You should have done "research on dude" before putting your stubby fingers to work on your keypad and sanctimoniously admonishing black posters for feeling the way they felt. The research came secondary to the opportunity for you to check black posters because "understanding" was never your priority or your chief issue with this topic to begin with.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You’re not familiar with the way those countries/cities live? Or their government? America has its faults but I’d rather live here than over there. :huhldup:
You can't be this naive. You need to understand that telling us what is in essence "it could be worse" is fukking insulting. It downplays how shytty this country has been (and continues to be) to us.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This is simply the passive aggressive way of stating that, "If your black ass doesn't like it, you should leave." It's about as close to, "America, fukk yeah!" as you can get without outright coming out and saying it. Given your racial makeup Mr. Mexican American, I can understand why you'd be one foot in, one foot out with a slight conflict of interest, though.

You should have done "research on dude" before putting your stubby fingers to work on your keypad and sanctimoniously admonishing black posters for feeling the way they felt. The research came secondary to the opportunity for you to check black posters because "understanding" was never your priority or your chief issue with this topic to begin with.

1) It doesn’t relate to the color of someone’s skin because it relates to anyone. But of course you wanna turn it into a issue with color because that’s The first thing that you wanna do. :snoop:

I have my problems with this country, but I’d rather be here than a third world place.

2) My posts were made out of ignorance and not judgmental, which I can’t say the same for you. Obviously you have prior knowledge on this rapper and was quick to feel some type of way towards me. The poster was vague with all his posts and tried to make me feel like I was the “bad guy.” That’s why I had to go out and do the research because I’m not trying to be labeled something I’m not.

You don’t know shyt about me but wanna judge quick. I have a diverse family tree filled with different ethnicities and races. I have cousins mixed with asian, white, black, and Arab. Why don’t you try to help out others that may not understand what black people go through, but want a better tomorrow, instead of sitting on your cloud of judgment. :scust: :beli:

You can't be this naive. You need to understand that telling us what is in essence "it could be worse" is fukking insulting. It downplays how shytty this country has been (and continues to be) to us.

I’m not trying to downplay anything. I’ve seen how this country treats black people. It’s been rough for black people for centuries. Im just saying it’s better here than a country where people are eating 600 calories a day and their government has more of a stronghold on rights. America ain’t perfect, and never will be, but I’d rather be here than most places.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I don’t identify as white so don’t try to label me that. :childplease:

I’m not a “America, fuxk yeah!” Guy But one song from dude (as far as I know) shouldn’t have dudes turn on someone. I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China. :skip:

They on ya head

BALL GAME!

boxing-floyd-mayweather.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They on ya head

BALL GAME!

boxing-floyd-mayweather.gif
Really meaningful post you have, but you jump at every opportunity to stay on my dikk, weirdo. :scust:

Fact is they didn’t have to say anything since I admitted I was “wrong” and had my answers after. Dudes just wanna try to start shyt to try and “expose” me. Dumb as fuxk since I’ve been upfront with who I am for years. :russell:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Really meaningful post you have, but you jump at every opportunity to stay on my dikk, weirdo. :scust:

Fact is they didn’t have to say anything since I admitted I was “wrong” and had my answers after. Dudes just wanna try to start shyt to try and “expose” me. Dumb as fuxk since I’ve been upfront with who I am for years. :russell:
You were better off taking your L and moving on hours ago.

the-office-steve-carell.gif