So TSC favorite Snow Queen Nlkkita Lyons is openly playing MAGA Rap Music on Memorial Day...

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Don’t know what my skin color has to do with him, but I Been on record plenty of times saying I’m not black. Generational light skinned Mexican American. Dirty white brown I guess. :mjlol:
So white. That's why you wouldn't understand. I'll leave it at that. I don't like talking in front of mixed company

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So white. That's why you wouldn't understand. I'll leave it at that. I don't like talking in front of mixed company
I don’t identify as white so don’t try to label me that. :childplease:

I’m not a “America, fuxk yeah!” Guy But one song from dude (as far as I know) shouldn’t have dudes turn on someone. I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China. :skip:

Edit: ok, so I did quick research on dude and the song and he is a Trumptard. That’s all you had to say and not try to put some “you wouldn’t understand” shyt on me. :comeon:

Last edited:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I’m not a “America, fuxk yeah!” Guy But one song from dude (as far as I know) shouldn’t have dudes turn on someone. I know damn well for sure you’d rather live in America than in Baghdad or China. :skip:
You're proving my point. Be on black forum in black spaces and not understand black issues, crehs.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're proving my point. Be on black forum in black spaces and not understand black issues, crehs.
No, you were just being some dude on his high and mighty shyt. I went back to edit my post because I did some quick research on the guy and he performed at a Trump rally and the song dropped around the time the Jan 6 clan rally was in talk. That’s all you had to say instead of trying to make it seem like I’m on the outside looking in. :childplease:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You try too hard on this forum to always be a contrarian. Are you black?

Be surprised black ppl on here don’t fukk with ppl who are MAGA/pro gun especially after the last few weeks brehs.
Sorry you feel that way fam. Hope you resolve whatever issue you have with me. I got none with you patna

But why the fukk should I care about which rappers this random ass white nxt bytch doing squats to?

If that makes me contrarian that’s trying hard, fukk it. I’ll be that.

Shout out to my contrarian try hard nikkas :blessed:

And I’m black. My pictures been posted here, and I don’t mind posting the shyt again

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No, you were just being some dude on his high and mighty shyt. I went back to edit my post because I did some quick research on the guy and he performed at a Trump rally and the song dropped around the time the Jan 6 clan rally was in talk. That’s all you had to say instead of trying to make it seem like I’m on the outside looking in. :childplease:
So I was right? Didn't I say he was a MAGAt? You the one that told on yourself. I tried to help you with some inside info and you defended this goofy mf like I was slandering him for nothing. Talking in front of mixed company... It's never worth it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But why the fukk should I care about which rappers this random ass white nxt bytch doing squats to?

Nobody has to care but it shouldn't be surprising when someone says "fucc her" given what she's shown as her beliefs.

Obviously some dudes just wanna PAWG in peace and not worry about all that..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So I was right? Didn't I say he was a MAGAt? You the one that told on yourself. I tried to help you with some inside info and you defended this goofy mf like I was slandering him for nothing. Talking in front of mixed company... It's never worth it.
How the fukk was I defending him? I never heard of him until today.

All you listed was him being MAGAt without any info explaining why. How am I supposed to take that info? You coulda just been shytting on him because of the song. My post was made out of ignorance because I had no prior info on the guy. :shaq2:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nobody has to care but it shouldn't be surprising when someone says "fucc her" given what she's shown as her beliefs.

Obviously some dudes just wanna PAWG in peace and not worry about all that..
maybe ya’ll thought I was a fan by my “who gives a fukk” comment

So let me say from the bottom of my heart that I don’t care about this big silly white bytch.

Shorty was running around with box braids on for the love of ray j. She been a goofy. Nobody watches NXT, she got ass.. the world keeps spinning

I’d fukk tho :scusthov:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Edit: ok, so I did quick research on dude and the song and he is a Trumptard. That’s all you had to say and not try to put some “you wouldn’t understand” shyt on me. :comeon:
What's this supposed to mean?