So TSC favorite Snow Queen Nlkkita Lyons is openly playing MAGA Rap Music on Memorial Day...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
See what this thread turned into

All because this cave bytch wanted to shake ass to Tom MacDonald.

We were supposed to not give a fukk in unison, but the Collector gave the said fukks. Now our good O Fay brother is under attack

:banderas:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
The collector is a cac. He basically told us if we don’t like America to go back to where we came from :dead:
Another idiot who think what I said was deeper than what it was. I wasn’t even talking to you or any other person besides the poster I quoted, dumb fukk.
See what this thread turned into

All because this cave bytch wanted to shake ass to Tom MacDonald.

We were supposed to not give a fukk in unison, but the Collector gave the said fukks. Now our good O Fay brother is under attack

:banderas:
I legit questioned the rapper because I had no prior history of the guy. He made a song about merica and I’m supposed to believe what some guy says without proper info? Do you forget where we post? This the same site that a lot of so called black people turn on its people for dating out of race or even have a white friend.

And of course people think there’s some hidden meaning behind what I said. I’m a direct mu fukka and if I intended to say what you idiots misinterpret I would. :what:

dudes @ me if you wanna say my name.

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Another idiot who think what I said was deeper than what it was. I wasn’t even talking to you or any other person besides the poster I quoted, dumb fukk.

I legit questioned the rapper because I had no prior history of the guy. He made a song about merica and I’m supposed to believe what some guy says without proper info? Do you forget where we post? This the same site that a lot of so called black people turn on its people for dating out of race or even have a white friend.

And of course people think there’s some hidden meaning behind what I said. I’m a direct mu fukka and if I intended to say what you idiots misinterpret I would. :what:

dudes @ me if you wanna say my name.
I’m just joking around fam. I don’t care about this shyt. It’s lighthearted with me b, you can relax. Wasn’t accusing you of anything lol

I have no idea who this bytch is even listening to. I’m not tapped in with cac rap like that

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EYAOqM0XYAIL0ch.jpg
:takedat: