So this was the worst Hollywood Summer since 1992

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile Queen and 'em came thru and Snoop Dogg the Building:krs::blessed::myman:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nothing's dying you idiots. We just can't afford to do shyt

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Times have changed.

Why spend $10-$20 for gas, movie ticket, drinks, snacks when u can catch da free bootleg OR watch a brand new spanking movie on Netflix from da comforts of home?

AND Hollywood is scared to take chances that's why u see them actually putting "Roseanne" n "Will & Grace" back on the air.

:scust:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Timeout lol. Homie it was number 6. Aladdin, home alone 2, the bodyguard and even basic instinct made more than it. Wonder Woman could very well finish with the number two spot at the box office when the year is over. And even when adjusted for inflation it still made more than returns

Batman had a better year(s) than those mentioned (excluding Aladdin of course). But my point still stands, WW isn't doing what Batman or even Home Alone 2 did.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Batman had a better year(s) than those mentioned (excluding Aladdin of course). But my point still stands, WW isn't doing what Batman or even Home Alone 2 did.
I don't understand how you figure. Wonder Woman has mad more money in every sense than Batman Returns, so did 2 other movies that year.

You talk as if it was Titanic Status

All Time Box Office Adjusted for Ticket Price Inflation

Yeah again I'm with @FlyRy on this. Like what are you basing that on?