So This is What EA is Doing These Days With Madden?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, I've played the trial.

It's the usual gameplay, it kind of is what it is.

I get why The Yard was brought in, even though I'm not a fan of it clearly taking resources from more traditional game modes.

What's fukking me up is Face of the Franchise. Not only is the storyline absolutely insane, but it's bugged. As of right now, everyone gets drafted to the Bears unless you pick the team you want to draft you (which I welcome being able to do, because finding ways to get myself to the the Vikings last year was crazy), and the handoff to Franchise fukks up your character. I had my QB set as a scrambler with the Gambler X Factor, ran a 4.42 40, and hit league as a strong arm QB with no assigned X Factor, and slow as shyt. Also completely ignored that I had picked Oregon as my college, and had me coming out of Eastern Illinois.

What makes most of this gross is that most of this stuff will likely get fixed either tomorrow, or more likely Friday in the official day one patch. EA routinely shyts on people that pay extra to play early by having them play basically whatever busted version shipped on the disc. That's pretty foul.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I remember one of their devs said that players have to go in person to get their face scanned. If they don’t go, they will get a generic face.

Last edited: