So This is What EA is Doing These Days With Madden?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Everyone plays Madden in real life...

Only on message boards do the miserable incels complain about the game..

EVERYONE plays this shyt...

:mjlol:

I know people in real life that complain about this game every year as well. Not sure why its so hard for brehs to skip a year to send a message. We deserve a much better product.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I know people in real life that complain about this game every year as well. Not sure why its so hard for brehs to skip a year to send a message. We deserve a much better product.
No game is flawless but the way you muthafukkers complain you would think it’s unplayable..

The game is good and me and peoples all play it and have fun..

I have no idea why y’all do this...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No game is flawless but the way you muthafukkers complain you would think it’s unplayable..

The game is good and me and peoples all play it and have fun..

I have no idea why y’all do this...

Its probably as simple as our standards being higher than yours are and expecting a better product when we know we can get a better product. Game could be much better, but EA has no incentive to make a better game when people will accept the product they put out every year. And I am not saying we should abandon the game altogether, but skipping a year as a community and just continuing to playing the previous years edition would sent a strong enough message.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I feel you. Me and my boys play franchise more than exhibition nowadays. But even then do you get tired of the product not changing?
Dog its football :pachaha:

Not much you can really change..

This year they mapped special moves to the right stick which you can use to string together pass rush moves thats a game changer to me..

You can also use the right stick to string together moves when running with the football..

Pass rushing will be on another level with this..

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Only on the Internet :childplease:

Stop whining yall say the same shyt just miserable ass nikkas

Nobody does this in real life...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dog its football :pachaha:

Not much you can really change..

This year they mapped special moves to the right stick which you can use to string together pass rush moves thats a game changer to me..

You can also use the right stick to string together moves when running with the football..

Pass rushing will be on another level with this..
didn't they already have this before?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Only on the Internet :childplease:

Stop whining yall say the same shyt just miserable ass nikkas

Nobody does this in real life...

We going in a circle breh? Again I know plenty of people offline that complain about this game. Just accept you and yours are sheep that would buy this game if EA sold you the previous years game with a new year on it. The rest of us can see EA isn't even really trying to improve the game. Stopped years ago.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
We going in a circle breh? Again I know plenty of people offline that complain about this game. Just accept you and yours are sheep that would buy this game if EA sold you the previous years game with a new year on it. The rest of us can see EA isn't even really trying to improve the game. Stopped years ago.
:mjlol:
I’m all for innnovation but the game is still fun to play..

The way you guys talk you would think it’s unplayable...

I don’t know why you guys keep expecting revolutionary steps forward its FOOTBALL..