So this dc mambo sauce suppose to be fire?

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Also try a half smoke. It's also one of the signature foods here.

i don't eat swine or advocate such, so idk about an actual half smoke... but the black owned restaurant called Half Smoke is definitely worth a try.

and the accompanying breakfast sandwich pop up inside it called Butter Me Up.

and the other incredible black owned BBQ joint a few blocks away, DCity Smokehouse

just figured that was a good place to slip in a shoutout to some black owned DC spots:yeshrug:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

Idk what’s the best mumbo sauce in DC so I’ll let the DC brehs and brehettes speak on that...I’ve heard the spots whose mumbo sauce they rave the most about in the City are Good Hope Carryout in Soufeast, Jerry’s over in Uptown across the street from HU Hospital, and Howard China in Georgia Ave. But if you come out to PG, hit up Eddie Leonard’s on Marlboro Pike in District Heights for the best mumbo sauce in Maryland! I also recommend Asian Star on Old Fort Rd in Fort Washington too if you don’t mind the hike.

Be careful with the joint on Marlboro Pike tho, it’s no stranger to hood fukkery happening outside of it sometimes. Make sure your whip is secured too. But the sauce is worth it :ohlawd:

The most trash mumbo sauce I’ve had in PG was at this Chinese joint off St. Barnabas Rd. in Temple Hills near the Pep Boys across the street from the Hip Hop Fish & Chicken. I forgot the name but it’s this dusty ass looking Chinese joint with a dead arcade game up in there. shyt looks like it’s trapped in the 90’s lol

I also fux with Capital City too, it’s not bad. I definitely love the sweet hot the most :ahh:

Last edited: