So they killed off one of the characters on Family Guy tonight

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I actually didn't mind that too much because Cleveland still left the bytch and found someone else :salute:The worst part is, they might actually be serious with this shyt :damn:
I know that's not the same as killing off one of the main characters, but still......
When Sout Park brought back Kenny it actually worked. They had characters like Butters fill his space and it worked. If you bring Brian back though then it's pathetic and won't work.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
i was reading that Brian is in the simpsons crossover episode next year and the Sopranos guy is listed as a guest

i'm thinking Stewie finds the parts for the time machine at some point

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, killing him off was one of the most serious episodes that Family Guy had in a long time.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I know...which is why i was :umad: as hell when Quagmire went on that whole rant to Brian about how awful of a dog Brian was. I'm sitting there like :what: this cac has done way worse shyt than Brian..what a hypocritical clown.
Him and Rollo Tubbs are the worse McFarlane characters ever

Breh....BREH....that shyt had me fukking heated too. Like :wtf: he STAYED trying to get at Lois, fukked his boy's wife, and was an overall shamelessly sick fukk yet had nerve to talk about Brian:snoop: I can't fukking stand Quagmire.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
To each its own, I freaking luv Family Guy. I was totally caught off guard when Brian was killed off. I think they need to bring Cleveland and his family to Family Guy.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
If its true that Brian is in the Simpsons crossover episode than I'm sure stewie brings him back with a time machine