So they killed off one of the characters on Family Guy tonight

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
season 2 American Dad - present >>>>>>>>

and im salty as fukk they keep playing Cleveland show on Adult Swim. Waste of 30 mins....
American dad is actual comedy. Like a sitcom and it doesn't seem to get outlandish even when it does.

Daps
:wtf:

I hate to admit it, but I'm......actually UPSET by this......and I haven't watched a new FG episode in a long-ass time

Not to mention the fact that he wasn't even one of my favorite characters (although he did have his moments)

I haven't been upset by a Family Guy episode like this since the one where Lois cheated on Peter with Bill Clinton :damn:......I've hated Lois ever since

It's crazy.....the show has long since fallen off, it barely has any continuity, it can be random as fukk and the majority of the characters are either idiots, losers or a$$holes......yet something like this can still make a nikka feel some type of way.......:wow:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

I hate to admit it, but I'm......actually UPSET by this......and I haven't watched a new FG episode in a long-ass time

Not to mention the fact that he wasn't even one of my favorite characters (although he did have his moments)

I haven't been upset by a Family Guy episode like this since the one where Lois cheated on Peter with Bill Clinton :damn:......I've hated Lois ever since

It's crazy.....the show has long since fallen off, it barely has any continuity, it can be random as fukk and the majority of the characters are either idiots, losers or @ssholes......yet something like this can still make a nikka feel some type of way.......:wow:
I feel the same way breh :to:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

It's crazy.....the show has long since fallen off, it barely has any continuity, it can be random as fukk and the majority of the characters are either idiots, losers or @ssholes......yet something like this can still make a nikka feel some type of way.......:wow:
They handled his death so bad. They barely showed any of the fallout and the emotion from Stewie was handled so bad.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:to:episode was way to down to be funny especially how brian dies. but i'm already liking vinnie with that ipad that feel off a truck line. :youngsabo:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin

Yeah that was bad :damn: Felt the same when fakkit ass Quagmire slept with Clevelands wife and they didn't even have Cleveland :bustback: on Quagmire. Cleveland went out like a simp ass chump :damn:

They handled his death so bad. They barely showed any of the fallout and the emotion from Stewie was handled so bad.

Don't think i can watch..The only redeeming factor is they told us the nikka would be dead in the GOAT episode when Stewie went to the future to see his older self.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Vinnie is the ONLY thing I enjoyed about the episode. The rest was shyt.
Yeah that was bad :damn: Felt the same when fakkit ass Quagmire slept with Clevelands wife and they didn't even have Cleveland :bustback: on Quagmire. Cleveland went out like a simp ass chump :damn:

Don't think i can watch..The only redeeming factor is they told us the nikka would be dead in the GOAT episode when Stewie went to the future to see his older self.

Just think about it. Now that there is no more Brian hoe are they going to fill the void. The Road to episodes were the best thing about this trainwreck of a show and even though I like Vinnie I don't wanna see him trying to take Brian's shyt.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
and im salty as fukk they keep playing Cleveland show on Adult Swim. Waste of 30 mins....

I am PISSED they got rid of King of The Hill for that wack ass Cleveland Show on Adult Swim...That show is so awful...Rollo is such a horrible character and not funny at all.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Red_NOOOOO_Gif.gif

Daps

I actually didn't mind that too much because Cleveland still left the bytch and found someone else :salute:

Plus Loretta later died a horrible death......:lolbron:

But yeah.....Quagmire deserved a major ass-whooping for that shyt :birdman:

The worst part is, they might actually be serious with this shyt :damn:

I know Seth is a known troll with that show, and most people figure he'll be brought back somehow in a later episode.....but on the other hand, look at all the other FG characters that have died and (as far as I know) never came back: Loretta, Peter's old boss Mr. Weed, the news anchor Diane (and all the characters she killed; I think Mort's wife was also one of them), plus Peter's fake 'father' (the old Catholic dude.....forgot his name)

I know that's not the same as killing off one of the main characters, but still......