So they killed off one of the characters on Family Guy tonight

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I don't know why this shyt is in spoilers. People care about Family Guy storylines like that?

He'll be back :beli:

Vinnie is beyond horrible. Ol' Poochie ass mufukka

:deadrose:

Poochie.png

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Stewie destroyed his time machine Brian isn't coming back

This article makes a couple interesting points

http://www.latintimes.com/articles/...ly-guy-twitter-lashes-out-seth-macfarlane.htm

They say Mcfarlane has publicly said he's tired of Family Guy. And Seth isn't an idiot he knows this will have extreme negative effects. A lot of people forget money doesn't equate happiness. Maybe for regular nikkas like us, cuz I need about $300 by Friday :patrice:

I'm pretty sure he wants to do something else but Family Guy is probably one of the most popular shows ever and is making Fox millions. They probably forcing him to make more episodes and he keeps crapping them out hoping they'll cause fans to lose interest.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Stewie destroyed his time machine Brian isn't coming back

This article makes a couple interesting points

http://www.latintimes.com/articles/...ly-guy-twitter-lashes-out-seth-macfarlane.htm

They say Mcfarlane has publicly said he's tired of Family Guy. And Seth isn't an idiot he knows this will have extreme negative effects. A lot of people forget money doesn't equate happiness. Maybe for regular nikkas like us, cuz I need about $300 by Friday :patrice:

I'm pretty sure he wants to do something else but Family Guy is probably one of the most popular shows ever and is making Fox millions. They probably forcing him to make more episodes and he keeps crapping them out hoping they'll cause fans to lose interest.
I think he'd rather focus more time on his film making career seeing how successful he was with Ted the first time around. At least I would be if I was him swimming in that FG/AD/Ted money while fukking the Khaleesi on the side.