So the shooter is a different guy

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
We never landed on the moon ngga

The Statue of Liberty was originally a black lady

Osama Bin Laden wasn't tossed in the ocean.

Obama is black.

Corey fcked Topanga

Bruce Jenner killed Nicole Simpson and blamed it on O.J.

Snapple is racist.

This is true :ld:
SoL was supposed to be a slave breaking shackles if I'm correct.

For all of you saying it's a government ploy.. What incentive would the government have to do something like this? :beli:

Quite simple actually, gun control and slowly but surely taking guns away from Americans. I don't even really watch the news, but when I do for a couple of minutes, that's all they talk about is having new laws about arms.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
This is true :ld:
SoL was supposed to be a slave breaking shackles if I'm correct.

Quite simple actually, gun control and slowly but surely taking guns away from Americans. I don't even really watch the news, but when I do for a couple of minutes, that's all they talk about is having new laws about arms.

:scusthov:

An old hoax that started in 1999 has recently hit Facebook, claiming that the Statue of Liberty was originally a gift from France to pay homage to black soldiers who were forced to fight in the civil war.

A rumor that began as an email hoax in 1999 has hit Facebook as the next shocking news in American history. Hundreds of Facebook users have read the shocking claims about the Statue of Liberty: she was originally a black woman, meant to illustrate the Great Emancipation, but the U.S. refused and made France recast her as a white woman!

The photo caption states:

"Internet rumors have prompted new research into the origins of the Statue of Liberty, American's 151-foot-tall monument to freedom erected in New York Harbor in 1886.
The traditional view, as taught to American schoolchildren for the past hundred years, holds that Lady Liberty was created to commemorate the friendship forged between the United States and France during the Revolutionary War. By 1903, when the statue was inscribed with Emma Lazarus's poetic words, "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free," it had come to symbolize America's status as a safe haven for refugees and immigrants from every corner of the world.

The rumors, which have circulated in various forms and served as the direct inspiration for National Park Service anthropologist Rebecca Joseph's decision to revisit the Statue of Liberty's past, tell quite a different story:

A History Lesson
It is hard to believe that after my many years of schooling secondary and post) the following facts about the Statue of Liberty was never taught. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people including myself have visited the Statue of Liberty over the years but yet I'm unable to find one person who knows the true history behind the Statue- amazing. Yes,amazing that so much important Black history (such as this) is hidden from us (Black and White). What makes this even worse is the fact that the current twist on history perpetuates and promotes white supremacy at the expense of Black Pride.

Continue reading at NowPublic.com: Facebook Users Fall for 'Statue of Liberty' Hoax | NowPublic News Coverage Facebook Users Fall for 'Statue of Liberty' Hoax | NowPublic News Coverage

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone talked about how the Joker has green hair?

I've heard a lot of analysis of his red joker hair over the last few days :childplease:

Joker stays with a green hair do

same guy in the picture, though.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone talked about how the Joker has green hair?

I've heard a lot of analysis of his red joker hair over the last few days :childplease:

Joker stays with a green hair do

same guy in the picture, though.

When police got him he said he the joker

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
547848_10151043796900768_1694471586_n.jpg

:wow:

they trying to fool us son, the real killer hiding in the bushes :birdman:

They shot themselves in the foot with the ear comparison, they did the left vs right ear because his left ear is the same in both pics (oversized).

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Same dude. look at his eyes in the mug shot muthafukker is going extra with the crazy eyes.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Whether it's him or not that act in court he's putting on is so contrived. I don't think he's crazy, at all. If he did it, he just did it because he wanted to. :usure: