They got married and had a baby scare...so OF COURSE he smashed :lawd:

killa4.gif

Ol I watched Saved By the Bell: College Years type ngga :scusthov:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say something is suspicious about him appearing in court looking like he is high out of his mind and now he's saying he has amnesia. Maybe he was mind controlled, manchurian candidate like..

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
For all of you saying it's a government ploy.. What incentive would the government have to do something like this? :beli:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I have a theory

The real shooter was probably a soldier suffering from post traumatic stress and the military industry aswell as the government did not want this to surface as it can jeopardize their new wars or projects coming up.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I have a theory

The real shooter was probably a soldier suffering from post traumatic stress and the military industry aswell as the government did not want this to surface as it can jeopardize their new wars or projects coming up.

162522993_tinfoil_hat_xlarge.jpeg

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I don't understand what's so hard to believe about a dude going crazy and just murkin' people left and right. Why can't it just be THAT? Why all these conspiracy cats gotta come out the woodwork, on some "nah, but see it's DA GOVERMENT" shyt?

Not that they don't be involved in some shady shyt.....but this particular incident was just a lunatic who caught bodies. That's it.