So....the founder of Porsche was a fukking Nazi and best friends with Hitler...

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was not implied, you just wanted something to argue about. Even if it was implied to you, He has said several times( and other posters ) that he wasn't making excuses for the USA. You were informed clearly and still ran off at the mouth about nothing.

Just say you were looking for a chance to shyt on the USA and move on... o wait I guess I have to state clearly i'm not defending the USA by that last comment....lol
I wanted to shyt on the USA

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
-1x-1.jpg

Y'ALL GONNA THROW ME IN THE BUSHES TOO nikkaS

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: there was no dominant black population in Nazi Germany you goof

And Nazism helped fuel White Supremacy in America.

goddamn moron
1. I didn't say there was a dominant black population.

2. Nazism helped fuel white supremacy in America? You really think it needed fuel ? That shyt been on F for like 400yrs :sas2:

Lord God I hope you're white smh.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If a Porsche good enough for Seinfield then it is good enough for me.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

2. Nazism helped fuel white supremacy in America? You really think it needed fuel ? That shyt been on F for like 400yrs :sas2:

Ironically, all major the allied countries had slaves (US, UK and I think FR) but Germany nope. :ehh:

I'd take shyt talking over bondage and oppression any day.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You keep saying "Nazis didn't kill Black people".....And this isn't even true, Blacks were not under mass extermination that's because there was no dominant black population in Nazi Germany.

There was about 30,000 Black people (africans) living in Germany and mixed children ("Rhineland b*stard") were subjected to sterilization. Black German scholars tried to write on this since the Black experience in Nazi Germany has been over-showded by the Holocaust. Hitler tried to solve the "Black problem" through segregation, isolation, and sterilization;

"Dr. Clarence Lusane (a black scholar) writes that the Africa Schau was a traveling show that began in 1936. The show's owners were Juliette Tipner, whose mother was from Liberia and her white husband, Adolph Hillerkus. The aim of their spectacle was to showcase African culture in Germany....In 1940, the Afrika Schau was taken over by the SS and Joseph Goebbels who "were hoping that it would become useful not only for propaganda and ideological purposes but also as a way to gather all the blacks in the country under one tent," writes Lusane. For blacks who joined the Afrika Schau, it became a means of survival in Nazi Germany."

----
"Hitler had a vision of a Master Race of Aryans that would control Europe. He used powerful propaganda techniques to convince not only the German people, but countless others, that if they eliminated the people who stood in their way and the degenerates and racially inferior, they "the great Germans" would prosper. This included mandatory Sterilization for Black Youth."

----

"The Nazis set up a secret group, Commission Number 3, to organize the sterilization of these offspring to keep intact the purity of the Aryan race. In 1937, all local authorities in Germany were to submit a list of all the children of African descent. Then, these children were taken from their homes or schools without parental permission and put before the commission. Once a child was decided to be of Black descent, the child was taken immediately to a hospital and sterilized. About 400 children were medically sterilized many times without their parents' knowledge."

-----

Not to mention the Germans committed genocide in Namibia just prior to WW2;

Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I stand by my statement, Nazism gave more fuel to White Supremacy in America, and the KKK embodied the "true Aryan race" Nazi rhetoric.

But please tell me how Nazi Germany had no affect on Black people and that Germany never took any "black lives".

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ironically, all major the allied countries had slaves (US, UK and I think FR) but Germany nope. :ehh:

I'd take shyt talking over bondage and oppression any day.
You're another idiot that has never picked up a history book;

Shark Island Concentration Camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Herero and Namaqua Genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

German colonization of Namibia did this.

Ericksen_Hottentotte_7_Shark_Island_p._142.jpg

Shark_Island_-_Death_Camp_-_BBC.jpg

that look like shyt talking? Is that not oppression? fukking dumbass clowns praising and giving passes to fukking Germany of all countries.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You keep saying "Nazis didn't kill Black people".....

But please tell me how Nazi Germany had no affect on Black people and that Germany never took any "black lives".

I didn't say this though lol.

I asked homie for names/relatives/interviews.

The only substantial point made in your post is that there was a travelling African culture group in nazi Germany.

Where's the hardcore facts?

Tuskegee experiment for example where USA purposely infected blacks with gonnoreah (SP?) there's names to that.

Families Emerge as Silent Victims Of Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment

Where's the names/relatives of these sterilised victims/blacks killed in concentration camps (not POWs) ???

This is an honest question.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
@Nomad1 spoiler shyt like that. Still not slavery but very fukked up. I never said Germany was heaven on earth for black people. Idk for sure but the scale of America's transgressions, second to none.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nomad1 spoiler shyt like that. Still not slavery but very fukked up. I never said Germany was heaven on earth for black people. Idk for sure but the scale of America's transgressions, second to none.
USA killed 10000000000x more blacks than the nazis believe that.

I ain't sayin nazis are cool. I'm saying recognise the REAL enemy.

If people can't agree with that they either white or on some fukk shyt