So the British have the WOAT food right?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I think it’s just a cultural thing. That’s what they’re use to so that’s the standard going back centuries. Their breakfast is baked beans, toast and a egg:mjlol:. That’s why when any basic American fast food opens their the lines wrap around the building. They were going crazy over Popeyes and give guys :russ:

Mostly just because it’s foreign though. Same goes for Wendy’s and Wing Stop. But after a few weeks the hype died off which is good because the food is Tier 0

I never said they make that everyday lol.is that not the typical English breakfast?

No such typical breakfast. I think a lot of Americans are quite ignorant to other foods in the world. There is no typical English breakfast. You can range from porridge, to toast, eggy bread, boiled egg, etc.

And a lot of people expose themselves in these threads. If you’ve travelled and eating regularly at fast food joint, then save more and eat at proper restaurants. British cuisine is very good when you avoid fast food or food people cook at home

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Had fish and chips last month for the first time in about 10 years felt like a sloth for the rest of the day :mjlol:

There's a reason why there's so many takeaways, restaurants, shops, markets that specialize in overseas cuisine over here

British food is fukking shyt.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Had fish and chips last month for the first time in about 10 years felt like a sloth for the rest of the day :mjlol:

There's a reason why there's so many takeaways, restaurants, shops, markets that specialize in overseas cuisine over here

British food is the fukking shyt.

Best fish and chips I've had in recent years was from a Chinese joint. The batter was crispy, the chips were crispy, the fish didn't have skin on skin on it (who thinks this is acceptable :dahell:).

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I live over here and the food is the worst. And all you people saying fish and chips are good, I haven't had one place that seasons thier fish. Please direct me to where I can find some good fc
They don't season the fish, your best bet is the curry sauce. If I go to buy fish and chips and they don't have curry sauce, i'm not buying it.

Once again as I've said on here before, there are tonnes of Good Restaurants with modern European food. Like Caravan for example ( additional restaurants in Granary Sq Kings X), Toulouse Lautrec, Cote Brasserie, Coppa Club, good cheap pasta from Vapianos for example.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't season the fish, your best bet is the curry sauce. If I go to buy fish and chips and they don't have curry sauce, i'm not buying it.

Once again as I've said on here before, there are tonnes of Good Restaurants with modern European food. Like Caravan for example ( additional restaurants in Granary Sq Kings X), Toulouse Lautrec, Cote Brasserie, Coppa Club, good cheap pasta from Vapianos for example.
:ahh:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
cosign, beatles, rolling stones, pink floyd, black sabbath, led zeppelin, fleetwood mac etc. Basically run shyt for the last 70 years other than rap
ok yes all those groups are the exception maybe
But why does English rap suck so bad?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mostly just because it’s foreign though. Same goes for Wendy’s and Wing Stop. But after a few weeks the hype died off which is good because the food is Tier 0

No such typical breakfast. I think a lot of Americans are quite ignorant to other foods in the world. There is no typical English breakfast. You can range from porridge, to toast, eggy bread, boiled egg, etc.

And a lot of people expose themselves in these threads. If you’ve travelled and eating regularly at fast food joint, then save more and eat at proper restaurants. British cuisine is very good when you avoid fast food or food people cook at home

don’t do that “Americans are ignorant to food in the rest of the world” like you nikkas travel to a different country every week just to sample the food.

type in typical English breakfast on google and see what comes up. You overseas dude kill me acting like y’all live a life of luxury every day