So the British have the WOAT food right?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I’ve been to UK a handful of times their traditional food is trash af. Nandos poppin tho

Why is that???:what: how you have access to the same food americans have and make garbage??! matter of fact you have indians, jamaicans, muslims, living there and you telling me the base recipes still suck?!?:dahell:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is that???:what: how you have access to the same food americans have and make garbage??! matter of fact you have indians, jamaicans, muslims, living there and you telling me the base recipes still suck?!?:dahell:
I think it’s just a cultural thing. That’s what they’re use to so that’s the standard going back centuries. Their breakfast is baked beans, toast and a egg:mjlol:. That’s why when any basic American fast food opens their the lines wrap around the building. They were going crazy over Popeyes and five guys :russ:

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Yea British cuisine ain't it but they have some greatest hits

Full English breakfast is a go
Savory pies you can get in pubs are terrific
Fish and chips with the vinegar

And a bunch of great Indian foods like Butter Chickeb are "technically" British just like how Sweet and Sour Chicken originates in America

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s just a cultural thing. That’s what they’re use to so that’s the standard going back centuries. Their breakfast is baked beans, toast and a egg:mjlol:. That’s why when any basic American fast food opens their the lines wrap around the building. They were going crazy over Popeyes and give guys :russ:

You really think people are waking up in England and making beans, egg and toast for breakfast?

They'll have cereal or toast and be out the door...