So the British have the WOAT food right?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
even their fast food joints are some the nastiest tasteless places around!!!
All their chicken fast food joints are run by indian/pakistanis and they cant make fried chicken or fries for shyt..

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Fish and chips made by Brits is disgusting. I’ve had it in London and I’ve had it in NY(made by English immigrants) BLAND AF both times. Now when some West Indians make it :whew: fish and fries perfect seasoned.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
...ok? Are those dishes supposed to impress me or something. :dwillhuh:

Btw burgers come from Germany and bagels are from Poland. Pancakes have existed for thousands of years. You basically posted a bunch of non-American food. :deadmanny:

The thing about American food is, we will take a recipe or cuisine from somewhere else and then crank it up to 100 on the flavor index. "Hot dogs/frankfurter" may be from Germany but them joints are plain Jane compared to what we have going on. Same thing with bagels, pizza, burgers, etc.....

And why when someone comes in and says "British food isn't bad, you just need to go to better places" they never give examples of th le good dishes and places?

They get credit for fish and chips but if you compare their version to something in the US you will quickly notice they don't season the fish at all and depend 100% on the vinegar to provide flavor.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's better than traditional british cuisine

If you count "foreign" food in Britain made by other cultures then maybe

Nah

I've been to Russia and Poland, and none of the traditional food looked appealing to me in the slightest. :scusthov:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that shyt:picard:

Not gonna lie the traditional english breakfast is pretty fye tho:whoo:. And i love some fish n chips
Outside of Fish and Chips It's pretty :francis:

did mostly chains and indian joints over there.

Had Fish and Chips multiple times. Now THAT shyt over there is fiyah.