So Sydney Monroe/Sydney Swaggdox is obviously a man pretending to be a girl right?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
That **** dude really did a number on you guys , there has to have been a thread calling anybody that might be a female him :lupe:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
NICCA I JUST WOKE UP AND HERE YOU ARE WITH fukkERY...I HAVE OVARIES YOU GOOFY :rudy: I Have Pics All Over LSA AND I Do Have A Tumblr You Lame Where I Post Pics Of ME :what: Now To End This Stupid Thread :wtb:
2v9p0tv.jpg

2ah8ec3.jpg

NOW YOU OWE ME A APOLOGY b*stard :rudy:

EDIT:LIPSTICK ALLEY/TUMBLR PICS
adbv3a.jpg

wwglyb.jpg

Lower the paper just a little bit so my old eyes can see it better. :lupe:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
NICCA I JUST WOKE UP AND HERE YOU ARE WITH fukkERY...I HAVE OVARIES YOU GOOFY :rudy: I Have Pics All Over LSA AND I Do Have A Tumblr You Lame Where I Post Pics Of ME :what: Now To End This Stupid Thread :wtb:
2v9p0tv.jpg

2ah8ec3.jpg

adbv3a.jpg

wwglyb.jpg

:beli: So when I asked for some proof pics, I get the "people know who I am" bullshyt. So it takes a bully thread and a couple bad words to get em huh.
G3kr8sU.gif

yo moms

drunk
Daps
2v9p0tv.jpg

2ah8ec3.jpg

adbv3a.jpg

wwglyb.jpg

OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOP IS OBVIOUS :childplease:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
when will the admins do something about these scary fakkits making aliases solely to pop shyt they wont dare say under their og usernames :snoop:

one star/neg rep/pending