So Sydney Monroe/Sydney Swaggdox is obviously a man pretending to be a girl right?

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
NICCA I JUST WOKE UP AND HERE YOU ARE WITH fukkERY...I HAVE OVARIES YOU GOOFY :rudy: I Have Pics All Over LSA AND I Do Have A Tumblr You Lame Where I Post Pics Of ME :what: Now To End This Stupid Thread :wtb:
2v9p0tv.jpg

2ah8ec3.jpg

NOW YOU OWE ME A APOLOGY b*stard :rudy:

EDIT:LIPSTICK ALLEY/TUMBLR PICS
adbv3a.jpg

wwglyb.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yall some reverse psychology simps :russ: "oh oh oh i dont care if shes a woman or not, i just came in the thread defending her rigorously for no reason"

:laff: fukk outta here...

how about you post them instead of bringing them up all the motherfukking time you jackass

Honestly bruh you're a goddamn idiot.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
yall some reverse psychology simps :russ: "oh oh oh i dont care if shes a woman or not, i just came in the thread defending her rigorously for no reason"

:laff: fukk outta here...

how about you post them instead of bringing them up all the motherfukking time you jackass

You sound super thirsty for drama. It looks really pathetic, so I suggest you find something more productive to do with your time.

I only asked why do the accusers feel she's a man. I could really care less if she is actually in fact a dude, but from what I have observed she is a female.

My question has yet to be answered btw.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
NICCA I JUST WOKE UP AND HERE YOU ARE WITH fukkERY...I HAVE OVARIES YOU GOOFY :rudy: I Have Pics All Over LSA AND I Do Have A Tumblr You Lame Where I Post Pics Of ME :what: Now To End This Stupid Thread :wtb:
2v9p0tv.jpg

2ah8ec3.jpg

NOW YOU OWE ME A APOLOGY b*stard :rudy:

Your features resemble Candice Glover - the girl who won American Idol last night.