So Sydney Monroe/Sydney Swaggdox is obviously a man pretending to be a girl right?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Whats up with u niqqas always tryin to run girls off the board with these stupid "SHES REALLY A MAN!!!!" witchunts? If u got definitive proof, coo', but it seems like u cats are more interested in stupid drama and attention, more than anything else.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
Whats up with u niqqas always tryin to run girls off the board with these stupid "SHES REALLY A MAN!!!!" witchunts? If u got definitive proof, coo', but it seems like u cats are more interested in stupid drama and attention, more than anything else.

there aint no women at the fakkit clubs you frequent so why do you care, with them wet ass lips :scusthov: fukk outta here

we aint allowing any more holts on here

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
**** had proof pics of being 5 different hispanic women

i'm not so easily convinced, but don't mention them if you aren't gonna post them :ufdup: you sound like a tranny inhibitor right now

:childplease: tranny inhibitor? Or maybe you could do your proper research before going on a witch hunt. Just ask her for pics, and if she wants to humor you, she will. But im sure this approach wont convince her to post pocs for you.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why do people feel she's really a man?

If you think there aren't females who love wrestling you are sadly mistaken. Trust me.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
:childplease: tranny inhibitor? Or maybe you could do your proper research before going on a witch hunt. Just ask her for pics, and if she wants to humor you, she will. But im sure this approach wont convince her to post pocs for you.

or maybe i'm not one of the posters who actively pursues accounts i think are female and begs them for pics like a thirstbucket

if i wanted to see stolen pics of young hipster girls, i'd just go to the tumblr page he took them from

this nikka said "if she wants to humor you" :laff: simp fakkit

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
or maybe i'm not one of the posters who actively pursues accounts i think are female and begs them for pics like a thirstbucket

if i wanted to see stolen pics of young hipster girls, i'd just go to the tumblr page he took them from

this nikka said "if she wants to humor you" :laff: simp fakkit

I never once asked her for a pic ever breh. I dont simp anybody nor do I need to. It's funny that I'm a simp fakkit but YOU made a thread about a poster that most of us know is a female. So I would guess that the purpose of this thread is to get proof pics from her. You're going way further than any normal person would do.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
why do you feel he's really a woman?

and why do you want him to be a woman so bad?

I think she's a woman because she's been posting on forums for years and has put up plenty of pictures throughout on here and LSA.

I'm not going to lose any sleep if she's a really man. It sounds more like you really want her to be a man if anything. Stop projecting.

CamammalsBoss

YOU'RE FIRED
Daps
Reppin
Minimum Wage Employment
I never once asked her for a pic ever breh. I dont simp anybody nor do I need to. It's funny that I'm a simp fakkit but YOU made a thread about a poster that most of us know is a female. So I would guess that the purpose of this thread is to get proof pics from her. You're going way further than any normal person would do.

I think she's a woman because she's been posting on forums for years and has put up plenty of pictures throughout on here and LSA.

I'm not going to lose any sleep if she's a really man. It sounds more like you really want her to be a man if anything. Stop projecting.

yall some reverse psychology simps :russ: "oh oh oh i dont care if shes a woman or not, i just came in the thread defending her rigorously for no reason"

:laff: fukk outta here...

Where did I mention proof pics?

She just has pics posted in lsa how bout u just Google her screen name :wtf:

how about you post them instead of bringing them up all the motherfukking time you jackass