….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
For all y'all droppin knowledge I got a question .....

Did the hardcore MOB piru cats that he had around really respect suge like that and think of him as one of they own or just fukk with him off the strength of him puttin money in they pockets and givin them a come up?
Suge grew up gang -afflaited his whole life .... But he grew up better then all the homies from the block like going to school , college , american football etc , but he wasnt a gangbanger or putting in work for the mob-hood ... Wen he got money n put the pirus on the same page is wen he was powerfull ... The nikkas around him did get paid but they were loyal as fukk n would have taken a bullet for suge until everything fell apart .... Tupac n suge kinda caused the demise ov deathrow or should i say brought it to its demise quicker wen they teamed up :sitdown:..... They both got deeper n deeper into that gang-shyt which was stupid seen as suge was the boss n pac was the biggest artist on the label... n both ov them loved drama and fighting it was a duo that was destined to crash :whoa:..... But to answear your question i think pirus generally loved suge ... But after the in-fighting started n the true mob soilders started getting killed i think some ov the leaders blamed suge for putting the ball in motion for all the death n choas that was taken place :leon:.... Til this day the pirus aint never been the same towards each other n its all cause ov deathrow basically ...:aicmon:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Suge grew up gang -afflaited his whole life .... But he grew up better then all the homies from the block like going to school , college , american football etc , but he wasnt a gangbanger or putting in work for the mob-hood ... Wen he got money n put the pirus on the same page is wen he was powerfull ... The nikkas around him did get paid but they were loyal as fukk n would have taken a bullet for suge until everything fell apart .... Tupac n suge kinda caused the demise ov deathrow or should i say brought it to its demise quicker wen they teamed up :sitdown:..... They both got deeper n deeper into that gang-shyt which was stupid seen as suge was the boss n pac was the biggest artist on the label... n both ov them loved drama and fighting it was a duo that was destined to crash :whoa:..... But to answear your question i think pirus generally loved suge ... But after the in-fighting started n the true mob soilders started getting killed i think some ov the leaders blamed suge for putting the ball in motion for all the death n choas that was taken place :leon:.... Til this day the pirus aint never been the same towards each other n its all cause ov deathrow basically ...:aicmon:
why is T rodgers so repsected or able to have a hood pass, when he shyts on gangs all the time ?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:martin:
why is T rodgers so repsected or able to have a hood pass, when he shyts on gangs all the time ?
Hes 1 ov the oldest bloods n orginal stones .... Hes respected by most bloods ... Similar to how ray washington / tookie is viewed to the crips .,,:manny:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:martin:
Hes 1 ov the oldest bloods n orginal stones .... Hes respected by most bloods ... Similar to how ray washington / tookie is viewed to the crips .,,:manny:
They put in work tho

T rodgers a wanna be hollywood nikka who said only cowards and homosexuals join gangs

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
They put in work tho

T rodgers a wanna be hollywood nikka who said only cowards and homosexuals join gangs
Trust me ... To get to his status you dont just become that way over time .. He wil Have done his dirt in the streets... You dont get that level ov respect if nikkas find out you a fake hollywood blood or fake nikka in general ....

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Bg knocc out had a pic on his ig up recently where he was in the studio with big puff ceaze and bone thugs and a bunch of next cats

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Trust me ... To get to his status you dont just become that way over time .. He wil Have done his dirt in the streets... You dont get that level ov respect if nikkas find out you a fake hollywood blood or fake nikka in general ....
hes not known for putting in any work, hes just a spokesmen for them dudes

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Bg knocc out had a pic on his ig up recently where he was in the studio with big puff ceaze and bone thugs and a bunch of next cats
14540672_1800095743570762_7325527500304416768_n.jpg