….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Not totally true about how the sscc was the equal to the MOB. Plenty of the rips went harder and are more know for being active.

The MOB themselves weren't that active either outside of the Suge stuff. They just were spoke of on record more.
Greg kading investigated them and there street history i asked him personally n he said they were about the same as far as fear on the streets ..... Mob piru had more back to back shooters then sscc .....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps

Where the fukk is this full interview?

It almost seem like he wanted to laugh.

All ov orlandos interviews are very short ... But yeah all ov his interviews he has that smug look on his face like hes smiling or about to burst out laughing wen asked if he killed pac :what:... nikka was just a serial killer with no remorse 1 cold hearted muthafukka :merchant:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
All ov orlandos interviews are very short ... But yeah all ov his interviews he has that smug look on his face like hes smiling or about to burst out laughing wen asked if he killed pac :what:... nikka was just a serial killer with no remorse 1 cold hearted muthafukka :merchant:

He look like 2pac which is weird.

Is it true that SSCC was riding for eazy-e? I know on that song what would you do E gave them a shout out.

Also there's a pic of E with orlando.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
ZjPl6sT.jpg
Ohh shyt that is Denzel:ohhh:

Thats some "mind playing tricks on me" shyt looking over your shoulder for 3 yrs
:wow:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
He look like 2pac which is weird.

Is it true that SSCC was riding for eazy-e? I know on that song what would you do E gave them a shout out.

Also there's a pic of E with orlando.
Wheres the pic ov e with baby lane ??? N they were all cool i think

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
@Bigsuk , say breh, where do you get your info from?
Research , greg kading is very good dude very credable ... Some nikkas disagree but i havent seen anything to suggest hes lying seems straight up to me ... I used to have his personal email and he used to come on the pac boards alot n we would all ask questions related to pac, suge , deathrow , mob , sscc , biggie etc ... He also thinks n.o.i may have a link to biggies murder.. Its clear poochie was the actul shooter but theres shyt that dont add up unless help is there :sas1:.....

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Bg knocc out from nutty blocc was baby lanes best friend

Nuttys and southsides were clicked up

Real motherfukking gz video had pure southsides and nuttys in it

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Research , greg kading is very good dude very credable ... Some nikkas disagree but i havent seen anything to suggest hes lying seems straight up to me ... I used to have his personal email and he used to come on the pac boards alot n we would all ask questions related to pac, suge , deathrow , mob , sscc , biggie etc ... He also thinks n.o.i may have a link to biggies murder.. Its clear poochie was the actul shooter but theres shyt that dont add up unless help is there :sas1:.....
crips kilt big