….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
how was suge when you saw him? and did you see suge and bobby brown greet each other since suge used to be his bodyguard?
brown spoke to mike briefly and gave suge a pound..and some next guys were hanging with mike..celebs..forgot who?/ this was 96..

suge was OK in the public..took pics and joked..a big bubbly type fella..so i got the cool vibe suge..but when in 662..the suge "ill beat ya ass and fukk ya women" suge comes alive.
and one thing about Knight is that he can remember for years..he knew me from only seeing me twice in a span of how many years?? wow..

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Bg knocc out from nutty blocc was baby lanes best friend

Nuttys and southsides were clicked up

Real motherfukking gz video had pure southsides and nuttys in it
why did dresta and knocc out sign to easy e when they hoods was beefing (kelly park vs nutty blocc)

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Heron1.png

a lot of hood nikkas who got to prison come out with clear skin

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
why did dresta and knocc out sign to easy e when they hoods was beefing (kelly park vs nutty blocc)
I don't think those hoods did beef. From what I read Kelly Park rolled with SouthSide back then. And SouthSide and Nutty Blocc was cool.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Were they beefin then? I have no idea

KPCC at one time was clicked up with NHCC and ADCC then they all started beefin and i believe ADCC stayed clicked up with SSCC. shyts a fukkin mess

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
brown spoke to mike briefly and gave suge a pound..and some next guys were hanging with mike..celebs..forgot who?/ this was 96..

suge was OK in the public..took pics and joked..a big bubbly type fella..so i got the cool vibe suge..but when in 662..the suge "ill beat ya ass and fukk ya women" suge comes alive.
and one thing about Knight is that he can remember for years..he knew me from only seeing me twice in a span of how many years?? wow..
Suges just got a negative vibe always surrounding him following him everywhere ... The nikka just isnt a good cat to be around :dame: its evident from all the drama surrounding the nikka n all the nikkas who have lost there lives been affailted with suge :huhldup:.... Any good suge done is shadowed by the negative..... He will be ok in public cause he had a image to keep with the fans ov deathrow .... Like you said god knows what he was like behind the scenes ....:snoop:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Were they beefin then? I have no idea

KPCC at one time was clicked up with NHCC and ADCC then they all started beefin and i believe ADCC stayed clicked up with SSCC. shyts a fukkin mess
Atlantics and sscc were the tighest out ov the south compton hoods and still are today .... Atlantics and kelly park have been beefing for years ... During the tupac gang-war after pac was killed alll the south compton crip hooods clicked up sscc,nhcc,kpcc,adcc to go againest all the piru hoods that clicked up mob , lpp, ftp,cbp,esp etc that was waging a war riding for pac ,suge n deathrow during the days pac was dying in the hospital ... 15 shootings cracked off within the space ov week all resulting from what happend in vegas ...had the police not stepped in and done them raids got knows what would have happend or how long it would have gone on for :whoo:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps

Exactly like me. Yet i have it difficult remember when i used to study or whatever the fukk. But alot of shyt i SEE, i remember very easily.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Atlantics and sscc were the tighest out ov the south compton hoods and still are today .... Atlantics and kelly park have been beefing for years ... During the tupac gang-war after pac was killed alll the south compton crip hooods clicked up sscc,nhcc,kpcc,adcc to go againest all the piru hoods that clicked up mob , lpp, ftp,cbp,esp etc that was waging a war riding for pac ,suge n deathrow during the days pac was dying in the hospital ... 15 shootings cracked off within the space ov week all resulting from what happend in vegas ...had the police not stepped in and done them raids got knows what would have happend or how long it would have gone on for :whoo:

Ya i knew atlantic and southside been clicked up..everything else has been a mess...nh and kp were close too til they had a fallin out

Crazy thing is eazy was from kelly park, i think lil e ended up claiming nhcc and wasnt ren from atlantic

But then again the whole south east compton wasnt always segrregated like this

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Ya i knew atlantic and southside been clicked up..everything else has been a mess...nh and kp were close too til they had a fallin out

Crazy thing is eazy was from kelly park, i think lil e ended up claiming nhcc and wasnt ren from atlantic

But then again the whole south east compton wasnt always segrregated like this

All them hoods were still tight back then. The only Crip on Crip beef on that side of town during that time was ADCC vs SBCC. A lot of the rappers from Nationwide Rip Ridaz were from those hoods:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
All them hoods were still tight back then. The only Crip on Crip beef on that side of town during that time was ADCC vs SBCC. A lot of the rappers from Nationwide Rip Ridaz were from those hoods:

SBCC and SSCC popped off in the 80s tho no?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Vladtv

Also check MC Eihts interview on Vlad. Also knew Baby Lane real good. Always been a fan of Eiht but what he said when he spoke about 2pac is the realest shyt. None of that post-death shyt.

Alot of real bangers felt that way..ironically especially Rips

Spider Loc, Big Caz, Eiht etc all spoke about Pac in the same manner