So Sony out here forcing devs to have game trials now? :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Think Paying for demos in the absence of a proper return system is good for you brehs :mjlol:

The only way this argument makes sense for you is if you assume anyone is specifically paying just for “demos” and not the overall service itself.

Its like correlating paying for gamepass with just getting perks for crunchy roll or paramount +

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only way this argument makes sense for you is if you assume anyone is specifically paying just for “demos” and not the overall service itself.

Its like correlating paying for gamepass with getting perks for crunchy roll or paramount +
No, it is part of the value proposition, so you literally are paying for it.

If it was just a service for playstation users it would not be locked behind a paywall.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, it is part of the value proposition, so you literally are paying for it.

If it was just a service for playstation users it would not be locked behind a paywall.

Its a perk of the subscription, just like getting paramount + ws a perk of gamepass ultimate

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn’t say they were the “sole benefit” you made that up.

That is the narrative you are trying to paint, as if we are all rushing out to “pay for demos” therefore we are somehow “”suckers”. When This is part of a larger service, which the added cost is already incremental.

It’s literally a win/win situation for the consumer.

And im sure we all know your feelings about publishers “not getting a cut” aren’t genuine.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That is the narrative you are trying to paint, as if we are all rushing out to “pay for demos” therefore we are somehow “”suckers”. When This is part of a larger service, which the added cost is already incremental.

It’s literally a win/win situation for the consumer.

And im sure we all know your feelings about publishers “not getting a cut” aren’t genuine.
Again i said i don’t give a fukk. Dude in the tweet said publishers view it as sony making money off their work without compensation. That’s all i was explaining.

Then you got in your stan bag to talk about every damn thing else.:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again i said i don’t give a fukk. Dude in the tweet said publishers view it as sony making money off their work without compensation. That’s all i was explaining.

Then you got in your stan bag to talk about every damn thing else.:mjlol:

:ufdup:
1-AB750-E4-1-ED5-4602-861-B-5-A609999-A8-D3.jpg

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Its like correlating paying for gamepass with just getting perks for crunchy roll or paramount +
They're clearly adding demos because they don't believe the service itself offers enough value.:stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They're clearly adding demos because they don't believe the service itself offers enough value.:stopitslime:

Is that why gamepass ultimate adds cloud streaming because regular gamepass and online multiplayer isn’t good enough for 15 dollars?