So Sony is not doomed after all?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few weeks ago Sony was completely doomed; Jim Ryan was the anti christ himself and Microsoft had own the war.
Now we know that the OS5 is the best selling console in North American history, Sony has signed deals with elite studios to produce exclusive games for its console, Returnal is getting glowing previews and Ratchet and Clank looks amazing; all coming in the next weeks.

So are Sony still doomed or not? :mjgrin:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
Nobody outside of hyper enthusiasts forums like resetera gives a single fukk about Jim Ryan, CMOS batteries, or if the Vita store is being shutdown or not.

i still dont know what none of that shyt is thats the funny part

i joined up here because i like playing games and folk are talking about all type of crazy shyt, got me wild confused :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i still dont know what none of that shyt is thats the funny part

i joined up here because i like playing games and folk are talking about all type of crazy shyt, got me wild confused :laff:

Confession: i didn’t even know who Jim Ryan was until the ps5 reveal or whatever state of play that was last year.

...and honestly, i still don’t give a shyt about Jim ryan outside of memes. Anyone who thinks these spokesmen are anything but talking heads are clowns. Like they alone are the reason a console is doing anything. When it comes to someone like Mark Cerny’s I’ll pay attention.