So Sony has been tricking actors into thinking they’re part of the MCU.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

DISNEY LEGALLY CANT MENTION SPIDER MAN
IN ANY OF THEIR PROJECTS WITHOUT SONYS PERMISSION.

:devil:
:evil:

No.

What I mean is.

In endgame.

Disney should have backdoored and killed holland.
after the blip was reversed.
Or holland should have never came back from the blip.
on some other shyt.

Let Sony figure how to un blip'eem.

Let Sony figure out.
how to make a spiderman film.
after holland does not comeback from the blip.

Instead. What did disney do.

Destroy all value in their own flagship. Then have no creative ledge to try to take spiderman back from Sony. as disney just killed their business advantage over Sony. Disney should have ho'd and backdoored Sony. Let them make their own spidey. Not use your marvel made spiderman. Where now you, disney as a comic book ip heavy company.
just killed all your flagship. Then rejuvenated another company's flagship.
.....and just gave it back to them. While you completely fukked yourself up. The same way dc did. Plus you also have an undercurrent. Where you also have ruined your backup flagship in black panther. Wher you could have had two black panthers to replace cap and Ironman. Plus spiderman would be dead. So Sony has to start from scratch. Instead Disney gave the largest gateway comic book mainstream ip in history away to Sony. Then killed their own flagship just like how their immediate competition did. That made your competition completely inferior. So now in casual Fandom. In casual Fandom you reverted everything back to how it was when marvel was dominant and owned themselves. Yet you have none of the ip or properties in the casual consumer eye that is a able to mined as a draw. All because you killed the flagship draws.
of the entire Disney marvel Movie endeavor.

Like how smart are you.

You not.

You stoopid with Two double oh's as fukk.

Plus you show you do not know the business.
that makes you profitable at all whatsoever.

Art Barr

412 pm 20 feb 2024

Edit change on those spider people actor names.

Sheesh.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No.

What I mean is.

In endgame.

Disney should have backdoored and killed Tobey.
Or tobey should have never came back from the blip.
on some other shyt.

Let Sony figure ou.
after Tobey does not comeback from the blip.

Destroy all value in their own flagship. Then have no creative ledge to try to take spiderman back from Sony. as disney just killed their business advantage over Sony. Disney should have ho'd and backdoored Sony. Let them make their own spidey. Not use your marvel made spiderman. Where now you, disney as a comic book ip heavy company.
.....and just gave it back to them. While you completely fukked yourself up. The same way dc did. Plus you also have an undercurrent. Where you also have ruined your backup flagship in black panther. Wher you could have had two black panthers to replace cap and Ironman. Plus spiderman would be dead. So Sony has to start from scratch. Instead Disney gave the largest gateway comic book mainstream ip in history away to Sony. Then killed their own flagship just like how their immediate competition did. That made your competition completely inferior. So now in casual Fandom. In casual Fandom you reverted everything back to how it was when marvel was dominant and owned themselves. Yet you have none of the ip or properties in the casual consumer eye that is a able to mined as a draw. All because you killed the flagship draws.

Like how smart are you.

You not.

Art Barr

OH YOU MEANT "TOM HOLLAND".

YOU THREW ME OFF WITH "TOBEY"

THEY ALREADY SIGNED ON FOR
3 SPIDEY MOVIES WITH SONY
SO CONTRACTUALLY THEY HAD TO
BRING HIM BACK AFTER THE BLIP
PLUS SONY OVERSAW THOSE MOVIES ASWELL

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

OH YOU MEANT "TOM HOLLAND".

YOU THREW ME OFF WITH "TOBEY"

THEY ALREADY SIGNED ON FOR
3 SPIDEY MOVIES WITH SONY
SO CONTRACTUALLY THEY HAD TO
BRING HIM BACK AFTER THE BLIP
PLUS SONY OVERSAW THOSE MOVIES ASWELL

I apologize if I had a Freudian slip of all the spidey actors.

Tobey
Tom.

Sorry.

May need to go back and edit too.

Art Barr

Superstar
Daps
None of what you saying here is addressing anything that I said in my particular reply. So if you’re asking what I’m talking about it’s that Disney makes shytty Spider-Man movies, and the only one that was good was only good because it was mostly Sony.

My other point is that the MCU is dead as we knew it, and regardless of Sony, trying to shoehorn themselves into the MCU, it doesn’t change the fact that the MCU will never be what it was in anyone up in arms about not being included in the current MCU is kind of ridiculous given the state that it’s in.

:manny:
It pointless to address that bullshyt lol. MCU spider mans have been better than Sony, Tobey included. I understand you don’t like it but it is what it is, and the world has moved on. Sony makes terrible decisions with the characters they have.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
No.

What I mean is.

In endgame.

Disney should have backdoored and killed holland.
Or holland should have never came back from the blip.
on some other shyt.

Let Sony figure out.
after holland does not comeback from the blip.

Like how smart are you.

You not.

Art Barr

412 pm 20 feb 2024

Edit change on those spider people actor names.

Sheesh.
Exactly.

Spider-Man served its purpose in phase 3. Once they got their characters back from Fox, I would’ve just let him stay dusted.

But the “fans” embraced the MCU spider man so now they were stuck. First movie after end game is a sequel. Then Sony makes 2 Venom movies. Then you continue to incorporate MCU characters in a Sony owned IP. Now Sony is trying to dictate when the next one is released and the whole damn plot.

Instead of Peter Parker, Feige should’ve asked to use Miles Morales. I guarantee you Sony would’ve fell all the way back because they wouldn’t have known what to do.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

HOMECOMING WAS MID.
FAR FROM HOME WAS GREAT.

SECRET INVASION
MOM
ANT MAN
MS MARVEL
ETERNALS
THOR 4
THE MARVELS
SHE HULK
ECHO
MOON KNIGHT
ALL fukkING TRASH

SO @Sterling Archer IS RIGHT.
MCU ISN'T IN ANY POSITION TO TURN
ITS NOSE UP AT SONYS TRASH
WHEN THEY'RE IN THE SAME BOAT.

i havent seen most of those, but are they as bad as what sony is, and wants to put out?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i havent seen most of those, but are they as bad as what sony is, and wants to put out?

IDK I DONT WATCH SONY MOVIES.
I SAW THE FIRST VENOM ON AN 8 HOUR FLIGHT
AND THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME
NOT TO CHECK OUT ANYTHING AFTERWARDS.

MCU BUILT UP A DECADE OF GOODWILL
FOR ME TO WATCH MOST OF THEIR TRASH.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

IDK I DONT WATCH SONY MOVIES.
I SAW THE FIRST VENOM ON AN 8 HOUR FLIGHT
AND THAT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME
NOT TO CHECK OUT ANYTHING AFTERWARDS.

MCU BUILT UP A DECADE OF GOODWILL
FOR ME TO WATCH MOST OF THEIR TRASH.

that speaks volumes though dont it? sonys decisions are so bad you arent even willing to give them a shot.

although to be honest, knowing that they wanted to make a "trouble" movie makes me not want to see anything theyve cooked up

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that speaks volumes though dont it? sonys decisions are so bad you arent even willing to give them a shot.

although to be honest, knowing that they wanted to make a "trouble" movie makes me not want to see anything theyve cooked up

BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS.

VENOM IS VENOM SO
OF COURSE HES GONNA DRAW INTEREST.

MORBIUS?
MADAM fukkING WEB?
:comeon:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
idk why but this had me :laff:

That shyt true.

Had tchaka out her with diabetes face and a hbk willy Wonka eye.

Trying to tell me this is the first black panther.
Man if they don't stop.

I sat there the whole time like.

why is denzel not black panther and why is his son nOt tchala. Yeah I liked Chadwick. Adored Chadwick.
Yet black panther was supposed to be Denzel.
then passing the mantle over to his son.
Exactly.

Spider-Man served its purpose in phase 3. Once they got their characters back from Fox, I would’ve just let him stay dusted.

But the “fans” embraced the MCU spider man so now they were stuck. First movie after end game is a sequel. Then Sony makes 2 Venom movies. Then you continue to incorporate MCU characters in a Sony owned IP. Now Sony is trying to dictate when the next one is released and the whole damn plot.

Instead of Peter Parker, Feige should’ve asked to use Miles Morales. I guarantee you Sony would’ve fell all the way back because they wouldn’t have known what to do.

Lol.

If miles morales showed up back from the blip.
instead of Holland spidey.

Oh the fukkery.

Art Barr

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The first 2 Holland movies aren’t good now? :heh:

We’re going to pretend they aren’t better than any live action Sony Marvel movie since Spider-Man 2? :mjlol:

This place crazy to me man….

I’m just waiting on someone to say Morbius and Madam Web are better than Winter Soldier so we can really have some fun in here :mjgrin: