So Sony has been tricking actors into thinking they’re part of the MCU.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
None of what you saying here is addressing anything that I said in my particular reply. So if you’re asking what I’m talking about it’s that Disney makes shytty Spider-Man movies, and the only one that was good was only good because it was mostly Sony.

My other point is that the MCU is dead as we knew it, and regardless of Sony, trying to shoehorn themselves into the MCU, it doesn’t change the fact that the MCU will never be what it was in anyone up in arms about not being included in the current MCU is kind of ridiculous given the state that it’s in.

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnm all fairness though.

If The MCU was to be what it WAAAAAAAAAAASS.

Many of y’all would criticize it for “being the same or shyt and not evolving” :pachaha:

So that’s kinda if a good them them trying to be something different from what they was and experimenting with with with with dat FOOOOOORMULA:mjgrin:

Also no matter what state yall try to say they in to knock them.

There is no one else out there as close or in a healthier state and many would covet to be in the place they are in if we being honest

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, Sonys Spider-Man has remained superior to Disney’s. The only decent Spider-Man movie Disney made was gift wrapped to them by Sony with the last one. That was the first Spider-Man movie that Disney was associated with that was actually good and that was mostly a Sony movie. This isn’t 2014 anymore. Thanos isn’t walk through those doors. The MCU is over, move on. This is like saying that you aren’t associated with True Religion. Yeah that may have been something some years ago but who mad mad about that right now?

The best superhero movies that have come out in the last few years haven’t been MCU movies at all.
True

Spiderman 1 > Spiderman homecoming
Spiderman 2 > Spiderman far from home
Spiderverse 1 > Spiderman no way home
Spiderverse 2 > Spiderman no way home

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The first 2 Holland movies aren’t good now? :heh:

We’re going to pretend they aren’t better than any live action Sony Marvel movie since Spider-Man 2? :mjlol:
Not to mention, if Sony was doing so well, why did they lend the character to Marvel in the first place.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you mean disney needs to give Sony whatever they're asking...cause they have the upper hand.

If Marvel decided to write spider man out of the MCU, and let Sony deal with him, fans wouldn’t support it the same way. Sony wouldn’t be able to reference anything related to the MCU. If it wasn’t for the MCU, they wouldn’t have been able to bring back Garfield and McGwire.

So no, they don’t have the upper hand. They think they do because of what No Way Home did at the box office, and all they want to do is cash out.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
None of what you saying here is addressing anything that I said in my particular reply. So if you’re asking what I’m talking about it’s that Disney makes shytty Spider-Man movies, and the only one that was good was only good because it was mostly Sony.

My other point is that the MCU is dead as we knew it, and regardless of Sony, trying to shoehorn themselves into the MCU, it doesn’t change the fact that the MCU will never be what it was in anyone up in arms about not being included in the current MCU is kind of ridiculous given the state that it’s in.
tenor.gif

Box office says otherwise and at the end of the day that’s all that matters to corporate :yeshrug:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
If Marvel decided to write spider man out of the MCU, and let Sony deal with him, fans wouldn’t support it the same way. Sony wouldn’t be able to reference anything related to the MCU. If it wasn’t for the MCU, they wouldn’t have been able to bring back Garfield and McGwire.

So no, they don’t have the upper hand. They think they do because of what No Way Home did at the box office, and all they want to do is cash out.
:mjlol:

So now you're having the mcu take credit again

A while ago it was fukk no way home

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I mean, Sonys Spider-Man has remained superior to Disney’s. The only decent Spider-Man movie Disney made was gift wrapped to them by Sony with the last one. That was the first Spider-Man movie that Disney was associated with that was actually good and that was mostly a Sony movie. This isn’t 2014 anymore. Thanos isn’t walk through those doors. The MCU is over, move on. This is like saying that you aren’t associated with True Religion. Yeah that may have been something some years ago but who mad mad about that right now?

The best superhero movies that have come out in the last few years haven’t been MCU movies at all.

you mean disney needs to give Sony whatever they're asking...cause they have the upper hand.

No they do not.

Sony is basically in the same legal limbo they were in. back when James Cameron had the rights. Hoping to make a spiderman movie. Or after cameron lost the rights. Where we rinally got spidey movies and superhero films in the early 2000's. trying to make films from ip. They fail to do any actual research on whatsoever.
Then make a film based on the actual thing. That created why they have said ip. Then make said thing even worse than the original content. That made it so they have the ip to create content for.

The shyt is inept as fukk.

It makes no business sense. Plus it uses none of the savy needed to make it actually work or be profitable. When you could make a movie to keep the property. That illustrates a better grasp of the ip. that you secured because the other company was inept. You do not emulate the same things the previous company did. Where you now own said ip.
from their errant inept decision making.

Art Barr