So Sony has been tricking actors into thinking they’re part of the MCU.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You would think the actor's agents would make sure this was something that was in the actor's contracts or at the very LEAST do some due diligence before having an actor sign on to one of these MCU-adjacent studio films.

Venom is a huge hit for Sony and hasn't been incorporated into the MCU to date so I don't know why anyone utilizing common sense would think they're shytty spinoff character would be next at bat unless they got a nod from Kevin Feige himself

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: They know good and well the mcu has more structure than what Sony pitched them. Secondly wouldn’t they have someone from Disney there during the casting process.
I think they probably used Tom Holland and Spider Man as the pitch. They was like “you’re connected to Holland and Holland is connected to the MCU which means you’re :krs:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I think they probably used Tom Holland and Spider Man as the pitch. They was like “you’re connected to Holland and Holland is connected to the MCU which means you’re :krs:
Damn! I kinda feel bad for the actors that were hyped up to sign on...they told they're nephews they were gonna be in the MCU with Iron man and shyt...

:mjcry:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Lol but they haven’t had tom in any of their projects. Then the mcu not at their peak. Sony just needs to give Disney whatever they asking for cuz these nikkas on some other shyt

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, Sonys Spider-Man has remained superior to Disney’s. The only decent Spider-Man movie Disney made was gift wrapped to them by Sony with the last one. That was the first Spider-Man movie that Disney was associated with that was actually good and that was mostly a Sony movie. This isn’t 2014 anymore. Thanos isn’t walk through those doors. The MCU is over, move on. This is like saying that you aren’t associated with True Religion. Yeah that may have been something some years ago but who mad mad about that right now?

The best superhero movies that have come out in the last few years haven’t been MCU movies at all.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I mean, Sonys Spider-Man has remained superior to Disney’s. The only decent Spider-Man movie Disney made was gift wrapped to them by Sony with the last one. That was the first Spider-Man movie that Disney was associated with that was actually good and that was mostly a Sony movie. This isn’t 2014 anymore. Thanos isn’t walk through those doors. The MCU is over, move on. This is like saying that you aren’t associated with True Religion. Yeah that may have been something some years ago but who mad mad about that right now?

The best superhero movies that have come out in the last few years haven’t been MCU movies at all.
What the hell are you talking about? Feige has oversaw Holland Spider-Man since Civil War. Every Spider-Man film has had other MCU characters in it and it has been embedded in the MCU. Marvel did Sony a favor. Before Marvel, Sony did a trilogy, rinse and repeat so they can keep the rights.

And Sony has been trying to shoehorn their bullshyt live action movies thinking they’re going to be apart of the MCU. Why do you think Marvel made them remove Spider Man Easter eggs from Morbius?

Sony is fukking up other Marvel movies and release dates.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What the hell are you talking about? Feige has oversaw Holland Spider-Man since Civil War. Every Spider-Man film has had other MCU characters in it and it has been embedded in the MCU. Marvel did Sony a favor. Before Marvel, Sony did a trilogy, rinse and repeat so they can keep the rights.

And Sony has been trying to shoehorn their bullshyt live action movies thinking they’re going to be apart of the MCU. Why do you think Marvel made them remove Spider Man Easter eggs from Morbius?

Sony is fukking up other Marvel movies and release dates.
None of what you saying here is addressing anything that I said in my particular reply. So if you’re asking what I’m talking about it’s that Disney makes shytty Spider-Man movies, and the only one that was good was only good because it was mostly Sony.

My other point is that the MCU is dead as we knew it, and regardless of Sony, trying to shoehorn themselves into the MCU, it doesn’t change the fact that the MCU will never be what it was in anyone up in arms about not being included in the current MCU is kind of ridiculous given the state that it’s in.