so smoking hookahs in clubs is whats hot now?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
1285182_o.gif

:comeon: I get it, you're too dumb to put up a real response.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait. People dont know about Shisha? :blink:

Your about 5/6 years late

Where them cool forums at where people are up to date with whats hot?

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
You ain't supposed to be smoking Hookahs in dance clubs.

That's some c00n shyt. :beli:

They got a Syrian joint down here too. It's place where you dress nice kick back, chill while shooting the shyt with your homies are your girl.

Most people play chess or dominos there

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I smoke shisha every weekend, shyt goes perfect while drinking. I have a sick hookah set up i'll post a pic in a bit.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hookah been popular amongst young East Africans and middle easterners for year. Huge in dc, atl and Toronto where the ethi's have the game on lock. Drake hangs with future and other ethi's. had it in the No Lie and Pop that video and the urban market soon followed suit.

I grew up around it and never really paid much attention. Now I'm seeing the huge profits to be made. Turn up.

Btw

Hookah is the pipe you smoke

Shisha is the tobacco you smoke using Ye hookah pipe

Daps
where I live there are shishas in every other restaurant, you never have to walk more than 500 metres to get one. we been on that shyt for 10 years :heh: y'all don't know about taking a lady friend home by tempting her with a shisha (or nargila as the israeli brehs call it)? :smugdraper but actually in 1-2 years they will ban it in here :sadcam: you will only be able to smoke outside (on the myriad verandas my city has :ohlawd:), so i will stop smoking all this shyt soon and my lungs will go on a long and welcome break :smugbiden: