so smoking hookahs in clubs is whats hot now?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hookah been popular amongst young East Africans and middle easterners for year. Huge in dc, atl and Toronto where the ethi's have the game on lock. Drake hangs with future and other ethi's. had it in the No Lie and Pop that video and the urban market soon followed suit.

I grew up around it and never really paid much attention. Now I'm seeing the huge profits to be made. Turn up.

Btw

Hookah is the pipe you smoke

Shisha is the tobacco you smoke using Ye hookah pipe
drake right hand man is somalian and hes related to broke wave
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m20h3qq5Wk1r46cuxo1_500.jpg

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Idk if it was already said but there was always Hookah bars in DC but more recently clubs/lounges been having hookahs during their day parties. The Electric hookah gettin big too. I bought one like a 2 weeks ago for like $10 and it wasnt bad at all. They supposedly last 600 pulls so they last for a good amount of time

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hookah in the club makes no sense. The whole point of hookah is the relaxation it gives you. How you supposed to be relaxed in a club environment? People want to be on the latest trends so bad they don't realize how stupid they look. Hookah needs to stay In Hookah bars not nightclubs :stopitslime:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the whole thing is, the more stuff you can get on your table at a club, the better. some group has mad bottles, whatever. this other group has mad bottles, PLUS a hookah on the table too, they're crushing the other groups buildings.

i saw this dude with a desk phone in the club recently, just at the table making calls.

0065053002277_A

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Negros just love running shyt into the ground in general no matter what it is.

"Neegah I'm eating day SHA-POE-LAY (chipotle), living that organic life what you kno bout DAT!? Neegah I'm eating healthy I gets da burrito with extra sour cremes and guacamolez and triple meat steak and chickens :russ:"

:snoop:

Dumbass.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Hookah in the club makes no sense. The whole point of hookah is the relaxation it gives you. How you supposed to be relaxed in a club environment? People want to be on the latest trends so bad they don't realize how stupid they look. Hookah needs to stay In Hookah bars not nightclubs :stopitslime:

Why would something like this bother you?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Did a hookah in 06 & it was pointless and time wasting. Gave it one more try in 2010 & officially will never do it again. Stupid shyt

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
white people shyt :heh:

No its Arab people tradition .... I did in Cairo when I was there .....and the white folks who were there were just getting ready to bring it over to the states.. all types of flavors .. its cool, and very smooth taste .... but I think the question is still out on how safe it is compared to cigars, cigarrettes.... definitely is easier to inhale compared to those two

This is white people shyt ...
Richie-and-Tall-bike.jpg
no bike hate

Last edited: