so smoking hookahs in clubs is whats hot now?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I got one on my porch n sometimes I mix in some herb :ahh:

The tobacco is no where as potent as cigarettes and for anyone saying what is the point? What is the point of smoking anything that doesn't get u high like a cigar for that matter? :comeon:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'll stick with my ecig. But I do wanna try vaporizing vodka someday.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yea nikkaz in NY jumped on this lame thread about 2 years ago....this seems like a easy way to catch herpes

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
It's really sad, man.

I'm all for trends because everyone one follows some to a point, but I be damned if I'm going to get a glass of moscato or a bottle of goose or nuvo or Chiroq or Moet or Cristal cause someone name dropped it in a song. :heh: at dudes bubblin in Dublin cause Jigga said it. We talking adults too. Supposed college educated people with real responsibilities.

Last edited:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
This thread = proof that the coli will complain about pretty much anything. What exactly is the problem with people smoking hookah, now? The only thing I can imagine is drunks knocking the thing over while trying to dance. We really going to complain about hipsters smoking hookah now? How does it affect you?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This thread = proof that the coli will complain about pretty much anything. What exactly is the problem with people smoking hookah, now? The only thing I can imagine is drunks knocking the thing over while trying to dance. We really going to complain about hipsters smoking hookah now? How does it affect you?

I don't have a problem with it, it's just sad seeing nikkas and bytches hop on it just to look cool. Hookah wasn't popular until one of these rappers put it on they song then the shyt became global. I had a bytch tell me last week that i was a lame because i didn't like it :snoop:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

I don't have a problem with how you choose to slowly kill yourself.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't have a problem with it, it's just sad seeing nikkas and bytches hop on it just to look cool. Hookah wasn't popular until one of these rappers put it on they song then the shyt became global. I had a bytch tell me last week that i was a lame because i didn't like it :snoop:

:lupe: :ld: Fair enough. I've been smoking it for forever and always liked to, so I just didn't understand this thread at first. :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

:scusthov: how do you guys live this single life with the plethora of ratchet hoodboogers out here? :laff: at that broad becoming someones mother at some point. Ghetto women disgust me.