So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Of course another CAC defending his fellow CAC, telling black people what they should and shouldn’t be offended by. fukk you, toy mother-Canucker!
Never haven't been white on here so you're lil exposal doesn't mean shyt

Ask him if I defend him. We've talked a lot of shyt to each other. I think hes an annoying idiot. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hope for his ppl to die and say the most fukked up things you can

You just seem like a miserable person

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Ask him if I defend him. We've talked a lot of shyt to each other. I think hes an annoying idiot. That doesn't mean I'm gonna hope for his ppl to die and say the most fukked up things you can

Who said I was exposing you clown? I was backing Up my post. You’re a CAC from Canada telling us what we should and shouldn’t find racist. Listen you maple syrup sucking honky, keep your red nose out of our business.

I’m miserable because CACs aren’t extinct yet. Once you eventually are (and it won’t be long) I’ll be the happiest man alive,

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Quote the masechta, daf and amud, in its original Aramaic.
I have not read it in Aramaic but in the translation, but why is David Goldenberg misinterpreting/ mistranslating this, according to you?

Last edited:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
I have not read it in Aramaic but in the translation, but why is David Goldenberg misinterpreting/ mistranslating, this according to you?
David Goldenberg did no such thing. First, he clearly states where the original passage comes from (not the Talmud, but the Medrish). Second, he is quoting from a rendition of the original passage which appears in the book 'Hebrew myths: The Book of Genesis' (p. 121), and goes on to give an exact (non-eisegesis) translation which clearly shows no racial bias. The Medrishic passage has nothing to do with race.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Who said I was exposing you clown? I was backing Up my post. You’re a CAC from Canada telling us what we should and shouldn’t find racist. Listen you maple syrup sucking honky, keep your red nose out of our business.

I’m miserable because CACs aren’t extinct yet. Once you eventually are (and it won’t be long) I’ll be the happiest man alive,
Super try hard shyt

Where did I say what you should or shouldn't find racist? You're reaching badly

You're angrily defending German Nazi era rhetoric right now

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
David Goldenberg did no such thing. First, he clearly states where the original passage comes from (not the Talmud, but the Medrish). Second, he is quoting from a rendition of the original passage which appears in the book 'Hebrew myths: The Book of Genesis' (p. 121), and goes on to give an exact (non-eisegesis) translation which clearly shows no racial bias. The Medrishic passage has nothing to do with race.
From my understanding the Babylonian Talmud is written in an Eastern Aramaic dialect, so I never looked into it or tried to learn it.

The Curse of Ham: A Case of Rabbinic Racism?, by David Goldenberg

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Super try hard shyt

Where did I say what you should or shouldn't find racist? You're reaching badly

You're angrily defending German Nazi era rhetoric right now
You said:
He doesn't disrepespect other ppls religions or race from what I see.
Who the hell are you to dictate to us what is perceived disrespect? That’s the thing with you CACs, you want to tell black people to behave but don’t reprimand your own or act obtuse to your own racism.

I don’t understand why you CACs just don’t go to your own forums? Because I know for a fact you’d keep your mouth shut when your fellow “bros” make anti-black comments, but look at how quick you are to accuse us of anti-semitism. Right out of the CAC deflection play book.

Like I said, you’re a CAC Canadian so your opinion on OUR race relations is null and void. Stick to the sports threads, you’re way out of your depth.

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
bruh he ain’t got a claim to shyt. don’t buy into them bullshyt ass lies. if you’ve done any studying at all you know most of what he posts is lies. he ain’t even worth going back and forth with

facts

like him lying right here

WHOS A CONVERT? AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER? THE SCRIPTURES ACTUALLY MAKE IT CLEAR THAT CONVERTS ARE HELD IN HIGHER REGARD THAN THOSE BORN JEWISH.

SO UR ANTI-ISLAMIC DIVIDE N CONQUER TACTICS DONT WORK. BUT FOR THE RECORD, MIZRAHI JEWS ARE NOT CONVERTS.

IF U WAS A REAL MUSLIM U WOULDNT HATE UR JEWISH BROTHERS.

scripture doesn’t say that at all, it says the opposite :russ:

and clearly, it matters or else The most high wouldn’t of told us this..

Romans 11:16-17

There is hope of their conversion
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

Romans 11:18-25

The Gentiles may not exult over them
18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

CAC stfu and go lecture your people about murdering My people In the streets fukk you and this new imposter

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You said:

Who the hell are you to dictate to us what is perceived disrespect? That’s the thing with you CACs, you want to tell black people to behave but don’t reprimand your own or act obtuse to your own racism.

I don’t understand why you CACs just don’t go to your own forums? Because I know for a fact you’d keep your mouth shut when your fellow “bros” make anti-black comments, but look at how quick you are to accuse us of anti-semitism. Right out of the CAC deflection play book.

Like I said, you’re a CAC Canadian so your opinion on OUR race relations is null and void. Stick to the sports threads, you’re way out of your depth.
You're reaching everywhere and just making shyt up because you have no argument

You keep generalizing to try and win brownie points. I said zero about race relations. I said zero about what black ppl should do in any situation

I said that some of the more fukked up things ppl r saying to him is way outta line and crazy.

You're weird