So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
WHOS A CONVERT? AND WHAT DOES IT MATTER?

Who is converted? Why this sudden amnesia? I can't. lol

Why it matters? That's a question you should be able to answer.

THE SCRIPTURES ACTUALLY MAKE IT CLEAR THAT CONVERTS ARE HELD IN HIGHER REGARD THAN THOSE BORN JEWISH.

You do realize that you are contradicting yourself here, do you?

IF U WAS A REAL MUSLIM U WOULDNT HATE UR JEWISH BROTHERS.

SO UR ANTI-ISLAMIC DIVIDE N CONQUER TACTICS DONT WORK. BUT FOR THE RECORD, MIZRAHI JEWS ARE NOT CONVERTS.

And I am not a muslim, so that made once again made no sense. You making no sense is the only consistency you have.

Anyway,

“The origin of Eastern European Jews, (EEJ) by far the largest and most important Ashkenazi population, and their affinities to other Jewish and European populations are still not resolved.

Studies that compared them by genetic distance analysis of autosomal markers to European Mediterranean populations revealed that they are closer to Europeans than to other Jewish populations [1-3].

In contrast, according to the Y-chromosomal haplogroups EEJ are closest to the non-Jewish populations of the Eastern Mediterranean (table 3, figure 4).

"EEJ are the largest and most investigated Jewish community, yet their history as Franco-German Jewry is known to us only since their appearance in the 9th century, and their subsequent migration a few hundred years later to Eastern Europe [4,5]. Where did these Jews come from? It seems that they came to Germany and France from Italy [5-8].

It is also possible that some Jews migrated northward from the Italian colonies on the northern shore of the Black Sea [9]. All these Jews are likely the descendents of proselytes.

Conversion to Judaism was common in Rome in the first centuries BC and AD. Judaism gained many followers among all ranks of Roman Society [10-13]."

The autosomal genetic distance analysis presented here clearly demonstrates that the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin.

The resemblance of EEJ to Italians and other European populations portrays them as an autochthonous European population.

The demographic histories of three Jewish populations exemplify how different demographic patterns make the uniparental markers more reliable for Iraqi (Babylonian) Jews and Yemenite Jews and less reliable for EEJ. Both Yemenite Jews and Iraqi Jews resemble populations from their regions of origin according to autosomal markers [1,3,30-32].

Babylonian Jews numbered more than a million in the first century AD [35], and constituted the majority of the population in the area between the Euphrates and the Tigris in the 2nd-3rd centuries AD [36]. Gilbert [37] estimates that by 600 AD there were 806,000 Jews in Mesopotamia, and according to Sassoon [38] it was inhabited by about a million Jews in the 7th century. In the 14th century the estimates for Baghdad alone range from 70,000 to hundreds thousands [38].

By comparing the structure of the STRs network among the various Ashkenazi populations and among the various European non-Jewish populations they reached the conclusion that a single male founder introduced this haplogroup into Ashkenazi Jews in the first millennium."
~Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin1,2,3 et al.
"The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms"
1 Department of Haematology and Genetic Pathology, School of Medicine, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia
2 Department of Human Genetics, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
3 Current Address: Blood Bank, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat-Gan 52621, Israel
The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
RACISM DOESNT GO ON IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES?

:dead:

Racism doesn't end, since this was bolstered in the 6th century Babylonian Talmud with a Hamitic theory to stigmatize Black people, which led to all the harm we have seen in muslim countries. You do realize that this was before Islam existed as a religion. And it was once again reemphasized in the 10th century by Rashi. You seem to have no problem with this, as if it is normal to you. Ironic.

“Because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren’s hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again, because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated. Men of this race are called Negroes.”
~David Goldenberg
The Curse of Ham: A Case of Rabbinic Racism?

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Racism doesn't end, since this was bolstered in the 6th century Babylonian Talmud with a Hamitic theory to stigmatize Black people, which led to all the harm we have seen in muslim countries. You do realize that this was before Islam existed as a religion. And it was once again reemphasized in the 10th century by Rashi. You seem to have no problem with this, as if it is normal to you. Ironic.

“Because you twisted your head around to see my nakedness, your grandchildren’s hair shall be twisted into kinks, and their eyes red; again, because your lips jested at my misfortune, theirs shall swell; and because you neglected my nakedness, they shall go naked, and their male members shall be shamefully elongated. Men of this race are called Negroes.”
~David Goldenberg
The Curse of Ham: A Case of Rabbinic Racism?
That is not a Talmudic passage; it appears nowhere in Bavli or Yerushalmi, or in Chesroinos HaSha"s, not a single amud. It is a gross mistranslation of a Medrish.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That is not a Talmudic passage; it appears nowhere in Bavli or Yerushalmi, or in Chesroinos HaSha"s, not a single amud. It is a gross mistranslation of a Medrish.

I read the passage myself years ago. It's something close to that. This is obviously a citation.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This thread is fukked . I don't like sccit and find him annoying and have argued a lot with him and even said shytty things like calling him "mort from family guy" , but the level some ppl here take this shyt to and the things they say about him and Jewish ppl in general are fukked up n way outta line

A lot of this talk would fit in any scene in American History X.

He doesn't disrepespect other ppls religions or race from what I see. He's a jackass in sports talks or whatever, but some of this shyt being said is just vile n gross

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This thread is fukked . I don't like sccit and find him annoying and have argued a lot with him and even said shytty things like calling him "mort from family guy" , but the level some ppl here take this shyt to and the things they say about him and Jewish ppl in general are fukked up n way outta line

A lot of this talk would fit in any scene in American History X.

He doesn't disrepespect other ppls religions or race from what I see. He's a jackass in sports talks or whatever, but some of this shyt being said is just vile n gross

That might be the whitest white guy tattoo I've ever seen, and I'm a white guy from canada

Of course another CAC defending his fellow CAC, telling black people what they should and shouldn’t be offended by. fukk you, toy mother-Canucker!